As title says, the Asus G74SX-A1 is a good laptop right? I want to get a pretty nice one that will last me for a while as far as getting games that come out later on and stuff.
So it's 2 Questions:
Is Asus considered a good reliable brand in general?
The numbers all look impressive, but I'm actually kind of dumb when it comes to looking at computer specifications. I use computers at a completly good level, but looking at all the data for "this much ram, etc" all starts to make my head go blank for some reason. These are considered very good Top of the line or near top specifics for a gaming laptop to have right?
- Screen Size 17.3 Inches
- Native Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
- LED Backlit Display Yes
- Processor Type Intel Core i7-2630QM
- Processor Cores 4
- Processor Speed 2 GHz
- Processor Cache 6 MB
- Storage & Memory
- Hard Drive Speed (Revolutions Per Minute) 7200 rpm
- RAM Size 12 GB
- RAM Type DDR3 SDRAM
- RAM Speed 1333 MHz
- RAM Slots 4
- Optical Drive Blu-Ray Combo Drive: DVD-Writer; BD-ROM
- Built-in Memory Card Reader Yes
- Memory Card Reader - Compatible Memory Type Memory Stick; MultiMedia Card; SDXC Memory Card
- Graphics Chipset NVIDIA GeForce GTX560M with GDDR5 3G VRAM
- Video Memory Configuration Dedicated
- Dedicated Video Memory Size 3 GB DDR5
- Wireless Display (WiDi) Capable No