• 104 results
#1 Edited by Darji (5295 posts) -

Guys I think it is happening XD

Available at p-ch.jp, the site sports a bright red background, the date November 24, time 20:00, and a host of cities including Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya, Fukuoka, Sendai, and Sappooro.

Three empty boxes can been seen at the top of the page. And at the bottom, next to the Atlus logo, the P-Studio logo, for Atlus’ Persona team.

News of the teaser site’s launch comes from the official Persona Twitter account.

http://gematsu.com/2013/09/atlus-opens-november-24-teaser-site

I think that this Persona 5. It just must be^^

#2 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

Interesting...

It's definitely Persona related, too.

#3 Posted by BisonHero (5662 posts) -

You've gotten my hopes up too many times before, Atlus. Why should I believe you this time, Atlus? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

#4 Edited by bigjeffrey (4157 posts) -

Persona 3 Remake for the VITA, Now with Special Post Game Social Link with Sonic The Hedgehog

#5 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

You've gotten my hopes up too many times before, Atlus. Why should I believe you this time, Atlus? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?

They've never hinted at anything substantial, EVER, until now.

#6 Posted by jimmyfenix (3680 posts) -

jasklcjkanckasnfckankcnakcnkanckaencaek < That is all i can say. IF this is the next Persona i will bet that it will be launching on PS3 , 360 , Vita , 3DS

#7 Edited by Darji (5295 posts) -

@jimmyfenix said:

jasklcjkanckasnfckankcnakcnkanckaencaek < That is all i can say. IF this is the next Persona i will bet that it will be launching on PS3 , 360 , Vita , 3DS

I really can't see 3DS. It would be too much of a graphical downgrade and most likely cut out features as well. As for 360. Possible but given the stand in Japan and how bad JRPGs sell in the west on the 360 I really doubt it. However I could see PS4/PS3/Vita

Speaking of Red XD

Coincidence?

#8 Posted by bigjeffrey (4157 posts) -

It will be a free to play IOS game.

#9 Posted by ThunderSlash (1368 posts) -

Aha, is this our chance (to get our hopes up)?

#10 Posted by Nictel (2312 posts) -

Catherine 2.

#11 Edited by Darji (5295 posts) -

Aha, is this our chance (to get our hopes up)?

Possible. The date is great since this is one day after the Persona 3 Movie hits theaters in Japan. Announcing P5 and maybe even show a trailer at the end of the P3 movie would be perfect.

#12 Posted by jimmyfenix (3680 posts) -

@darji: I have seen some people speculate that he may be the main character for Persona 5! Could Persona 5 involve stories or characters from past Persona games ? November needs to hurry up man!

#13 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

@darji: I have seen some people speculate that he may be the main character for Persona 5! Could Persona 5 involve stories or characters from past Persona games ? November needs to hurry up man!

No. I will assure you right now, Sho Minazuki will not be the main protagonist in Persona 5. You heard it here first.

It's the speculation of crazy people.

#14 Posted by Darji (5295 posts) -

It all could tie together. But I don''t know about the Main character. Maybe a side one like Kanji or Yosuke. For a Maincharacter he looks "too freaky" for me.

#15 Posted by jimmyfenix (3680 posts) -

@darji: @fluxwavez: Come to think of it he does have that Kanji , Yosuke look. Ugh the long wait for information begins.

#16 Edited by Darji (5295 posts) -

@fluxwavez:

If ou want crazy talk XD

This guy looks like Sho XD

#17 Posted by Marokai (2636 posts) -

Very interesting.

#18 Posted by Hunter5024 (5170 posts) -

That's two full months from now! The world will be a different place between now and then. This wait will cause me nothing but pain. Someone hit me on the head until I forget.

#19 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

Yoshida retweeted this so it's probably a PS exclusive, he doesn't do so with multi-plat stuff

#20 Posted by TAFAE (150 posts) -

@darji said:

Speaking of Red XD

Coincidence?

Where's this from?

#21 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -
#22 Posted by Ezakael (866 posts) -

If this isn't on 360 I'm going to be really disappointed. Not buying a PS3 for one game (Not that I could afford it anyway).

#23 Posted by bigjeffrey (4157 posts) -

@ezakael said:

If this isn't on 360 I'm going to be really disappointed. Not buying a PS3 for one game (Not that I could afford it anyway).

I know, if this is not 360. Guess i'm getting a PS3.

#24 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Persona 3 the movie

#25 Posted by Morningstar (2048 posts) -

Why not now????

#26 Posted by probablytuna (3443 posts) -

But that's such a long way away....

#27 Posted by endaround (2129 posts) -

The real reason why the PS4 isn't coming to Japan until February is about to be revealed...

#28 Edited by Petiew (1278 posts) -

Bracing for a Persona 4 merchandise, spinoff, and spinoff merchandise announcement.

#29 Posted by shinjin977 (707 posts) -

I am irresponsibly excited for this! Considering this game was in production for the last 2-3 years, it seems like appropriate time to officially announce/reveal it.

#30 Edited by Dagbiker (6898 posts) -

Persona : Colection or its Persona 5 for Ps4

#31 Posted by Hyuzen (428 posts) -

A countdown to an announcement that is 2 months away seems crazy.

And I doubt it'll be Persona 5, but if it is it had better be a next-gen game

#32 Posted by ChrisTaran (1488 posts) -

The locations below makes it looks like a concert announcement or something. I'll actually be surprised if this is for a game.

#33 Posted by Hailinel (22708 posts) -

Everyone gets their hopes up, salivating for Persona 5.

Everyone will be let down when the event isn't for that.

#34 Posted by Petiew (1278 posts) -

@hailinel said:

It'll be The World Ends With You 2 all over again.

#35 Posted by oldenglishC (858 posts) -

The locations below makes it looks like a concert announcement or something. I'll actually be surprised if this is for a game.

I agree. The cities listed on the bottom are a dead giveaway that this is for some type of live event.

#36 Posted by Danteveli (1082 posts) -

YES!!!!

Super Hyped

#37 Posted by Flappy (2034 posts) -

Nope. Not gonna stir up any hype in me! I'm too smart for that!

#38 Posted by BisonHero (5662 posts) -

@fluxwavez: I seem to recall the early hints for P4A and P4G both using P4 imagery in a really vague way, similar to this announcement.

#39 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

@bisonhero: There were no hints for those game, were there? The very first time I recall those ever being shown was when they were announced in Famitsu.

#41 Edited by Grissefar (2843 posts) -

I thought they said in Famitsu they aren't going to make any more games for the consoles, which sounds like it is probably a 3DS game, and that makes me less excited.

#42 Posted by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

Interesting, whats the logo beside the Atlus one? Looks kind of like Deep Silvers? Hard to tell. Surprised Sega's logo isn't strapped on this thang yet.

#43 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2041 posts) -

I'm putting my bet into this being for Persona Live concert announcement and those cities being the tour cities.

#44 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

@razielcuts said:

Interesting, whats the logo beside the Atlus one? Looks kind of like Deep Silvers? Hard to tell. Surprised Sega's logo isn't strapped on this thang yet.

P-Studio logo. It's the logo of the Persona team, which has appeared on Persona 4 Arena's and Persona 4 Golden's boxes:

I'm putting my bet into this being for Persona Live concert announcement and those cities being the tour cities.

No. This is a game related announcement. The very fact that Persona team's logo is on the website points to that, not to mention that their logo has not been present on past concert websites.

#45 Edited by leinad44 (500 posts) -

Seems more like an announcement for concerts. Why else would they list the cities?

#46 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6937 posts) -

@hailinel said:

It better fucking be Persona 5. If it's not, I'm coming for you. If it is, I'm still coming for you but in a more snarky, non-violent fashion.

#47 Posted by Darji (5295 posts) -

I thought they said in Famitsu they aren't going to make any more games for the consoles, which sounds like it is probably a 3DS game, and that makes me less excited.

They never said that.

#48 Posted by personandstuff (69 posts) -

So they're going to announce the Persona 5 Endurance Run.

#49 Edited by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

I hate to be a party pooper, but considering it lists real life cities - it's probably something to do with the Persona Live Music Band, rather than something related to a new game. They're probably doing a tour and will be performing at those cities or something.

#50 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19155 posts) -

@mattyftm said:

I hate to be a party pooper, but considering it lists real life cities - it's probably something to do with the Persona Live Music Band, rather than something related to a new game. They're probably doing a tour and will be performing at those cities or something.

Then why would they specifically post the logo of a video game development team and why has that logo not appeared in past Persona concert website pages?

Also, why would this be the first concert event to be hinted at in such an obscure fashion, if hinted at all?