Australians who have purchased items from the emporium.

Jamakan_Inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey there guys. So I purchased one of those awesome hoodies from the emporium in early July, hoping it would arrive in time for me to wear it proudly to PAX Aus. Alas, this did not happen. I recieved the confirmation email stating that it had been shipped on the 7th, the tracking information seemed to follow it until the 13th of July when it presumably left the U.S.

I didn't opt for any of the more expensive shipping options and I'm starting to get a little worried. Any other Australian or other international bombers ordered stuff from GB? And if so, how long did it take your order to arrive? Thanks in advance guys.

Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

didn't really keep track of the delivery time since it was a membership tee and i subscribed for the content and not the shirt itself, but it took about a month if i remember correctly. also i live in germany, so australia should not take that long. when did you order it exactly?

Jamakan_Inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atta: It would have been either the 5th or 6th of July. Then they shipped it on the 7th.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've purchased multiple items from the GB store and it usually takes approximately a month for it to arrive.

Jamakan_Inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@probablytuna: That is reassuring, did you opt for the expensive shipping?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamakan_inc: Na I don't mind waiting for it so I always choose the option that costs the least. If it hasn't arrived in a month's time, I guess send the guys an e-mail?

Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jamakan_inc: Na I don't mind waiting for it so I always choose the option that costs the least. If it hasn't arrived in a month's time, I guess send the guys an e-mail?

they explicitly state that they can't do a thing if you choose the least expensive shipping option. i'd say just wait a bit, it took at least a month until the thing arrived. don't forget that international shipping does get scanned often.

also: don't worry. there is no mention of "bombs" on the actual shipping slip

Jamakan_Inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jamakan_inc: Hmm, not sure at this point. Like the person above said, they can't do anything if the least expensive shipping option is chosen. I've never had problems with any of my purchases from the GB store, even the FRD shirt.

Jamakan_Inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jamakan_Inc

@probablytuna: My only hope is that it was simply delayed in transit somewhere and not lost entirely.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers