• 58 results
Guillotine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Guillotine

Everything he says, and I mean just about every sentence, is making fun of things that are esoteric to the StarCraft community, right down to the race specific training being cheapest for Protoss. It's just a long-winded joke with no intent to actually give lessons to anyone.

leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By leviathan

not sure its been said, but being korean myself, i can say that byuntae means pervert in korean lol

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MrKlorox

Sweet. Now my iGoogle RSS reader shows quotation marks as quotation marks instead of &quot

I wonder what the ampersand looks like now.

Avatar image for chickendoughnut
chickendoughnut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By chickendoughnut

HAHA ByunTae means Pervert in Korean

Kalisynth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By Kalisynth

wasnt there a Pwned(or whatever that was called) thingy on this?

i remember seeing some sort of episode where the guy gets owned then must train rocky style by some random 'ultimate' starcraft micromanagement master?

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By End_Boss
@TheHBK said:
" Wont this be useless when StarCraft 2 comes out, well some parts anyway like the map specific stuff? "
This offer has been proven to be entirely fake. However, to answer your question: should a Starcraft player be interested in offering lessons to other players for a fee, no, they will not go out of business with the release of Starcraft 2. I imagine the competitive circuits for Starcraft will thrive for many years to come, in the same way Street Fighter II and III circuits do despite the existence of Street Fighter IV.

Also, to all the chuckleheads in here spouting off about how ridiculous it is for someone to pay for advanced technique lessons on a video game: how is this at all different from receiving lessons or attending workshops pertaining to any other hobby? I personally wouldn't pay any amount of money for instruction on a video game, but I don't think it's as unreasonable as everyone seems to be claiming for some to desire such a thing. I think if you consider yourself to be a high level Starcraft competitor (or desire to become one) there's no reason you shouldn't at least consider taking lessons.
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By giyanks22
@Seraphim84 said:
" For the record, ByunTae (the guy's "name") translates to pervert in Korean.  So, um, watch for the chloroform with this guy. "
No wonder North Korea is trying to launch missiles at South Korea.
How are Starcraft players celebrities????
What is the world coming to.... Why did we even fight in the Korean War, if we're going to let them idolize gamers....instead of promoting democracy and military strengthening.
Southgrove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Southgrove

I just had a great idea, how about a StarCraft endurance run with brad and this gosu guy?

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By ravensword

I see even in Tough Economic times like this, idiots can still find a way to waste money.