313wood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By 313wood

Sorry if there's a post about this already...is it just me, am I the only person that cares about Avatar awards all these big titles have come and gone(ME2, Battlefield BB2, Bioshock 2,etc) and no awards. You can say or defend the dev. all you want , but there's stuff on the avatar marketplace which I think is the real problem....I'm not saying the people who buy it are wrong ...BUT this is a major reason why the awards are not they're things sell on the marketplace so why make it free. I had forget about the awards until I was playing MLB 2k10 of all the games to have awards, it sucks because I buy I don't rent and would like to see the more bang for my buck...I feel like because the marketplace took off MS had no reason to push DEV. to put awards in they're games. A handful of games is not enough...and like I was getting at when you see avatar stuff on the marketplace I'm like this should have been in my game...feels like a punch in the gut.....are they're games you would like to see awards in that have yet to come or games you feel should have had them already?
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Xandurson

I have no idea what the fuck you just typed.

raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By raiz265

indeed... 

BUT AVATAR SUCKS OMFG IT ONLY HAS TEH 3D! 

or something

ClownDetective

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ClownDetective

Yea I agree. I think MS got greedy and went straight for trying to charge us for the majority of items. Thing is, I doubt most people care about their avatars since there are still barely any games that use them, and not much functionality with them. I sincerely doubt MS make much money with the avatar marketplace. 

I wanna see every game have at least some sort of avatar reward, but that's probably never gonna happen because of the marketplace.

TheGreennite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheGreennite

Holy shit. This guy is talking about those little things for your Avatarts on the 360. Man, lern2English.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Xandurson

I personally do own some Avatar items but the most I've payed for them is 80 MS points because i hate having left over points I can't do anything with. Anybody who pays more than that for avatar items is a dumbass.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew

{{db-nocontext}}

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By fwylo

Perfect Dark has at least one award.  I got it 3 minutes into a multiplayer game for getting a kill while dual-wielding.

313wood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By 313wood
@GamerGeek360:
what's the matter can't read....
BlueSaol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BlueSaol

I don't really care about Avatar awards. I remember being pretty excited when I unlocked a Galaga cabinet for PlayStation Home after playing the Namco Museum demo, though.