Posted by Dooops (226 posts) -

So I was going through pics my parents have and found this gem of myself. I am 30 years old now and I have no idea how old I was in the picture but that is a joystick for my Commodore 64 :)  Just look at the concentration on that face , the pimping brown gamer chair, lol

#1 Posted by Dooops (226 posts) -

So I was going through pics my parents have and found this gem of myself. I am 30 years old now and I have no idea how old I was in the picture but that is a joystick for my Commodore 64 :)  Just look at the concentration on that face , the pimping brown gamer chair, lol

#2 Posted by Meteora (5787 posts) -

The way you held your joystick seems to make it look like its part of your body. 

Just sayin' xD

#3 Posted by angelkanarias (1440 posts) -
@Meteora: rofl
#4 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Meteora said:
" The way you held your joystick seems to make it look like its part of your body.              Just sayin' xD "
Hah! 
Only sad thing is that it is sitting rather low on his body. 
That would mean he probably had super tiny legs and a long body.  
Freakshow! join the circus or something! 
#5 Posted by ToxicFruit (1713 posts) -

ah playing games after opening your presents  good times...

#6 Posted by Gamer_152 (13975 posts) -

Man, I remember being a kid and opening all my video games on Christmas, it was amazing.

#7 Posted by eroticfishcake (7780 posts) -

Did you unwrap it whilst shouting "COMMODORE 64!!! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAWWWD! COMMODORE SXITYFOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!!"

#8 Posted by LiquidSwords (2739 posts) -
@Toxic said:
" ah playing games after opening your presents  good times... "
#9 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5355 posts) -

That actually is a pretty awesome pic. 

I would take my consoles and games up to my room and put them in my bed with me while I slept. When I woke up I would be covered in my presents, and then I would hook everything up and play them. The only reason I didn't play my games right away is because I would usually wake up around 3 or 4am.

#10 Posted by nickux (1378 posts) -
@Gamer_152: Curious where your icon is from. By sheer coincidence I just watched this video and noticed John's shirt has the same design!
#11 Posted by buzz_clik (6837 posts) -

Great picture. Way to be playing C64 with a Wico stick, too, m'man.

#12 Posted by Yummylee (20582 posts) -

Love the quality of the pic. Can't beat that old school grain to represent some long missed memories =')

#13 Posted by Dooops (226 posts) -

My icon is from Jumpman on the C64! God did I ever play that game!!!
#14 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

Word! Barbie Castle!

Oh yeah and pimp joystick.

#15 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

The 80s were the greatest era in history. No time period has been or will ever be as lame and simultaneously awesome all at once.

#16 Posted by Dooops (226 posts) -
@jonnyboy said:
"Word! Barbie Castle!   Oh yeah and pimp joystick. "

Close. My little pony castle for my sister ... uhh yeah sister. :P Seriously for her :)
#17 Posted by Scooper (7882 posts) -

That is a great picture.

#18 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@eroticfishcake said:
" Did you unwrap it whilst shouting "COMMODORE 64!!! OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAWWWD! COMMODORE SXITYFOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!!!" "
LMAO