#1 Posted by outlaw4020 (38 posts) -

Hey guys this is jeremy postin for the first time. 

I just wanted to congratulate the Giantbomb staff on the opening of the new site. 

Anyways i started a blog and ill be posting on it quite often.  Iv always enjoyed writing about games in my free time, so i hope you guys like it. 

I plan on being very active in this community so give me a shout some time.

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

I'll add you

Love this guy

#3 Posted by Kenzo287 (722 posts) -

Yep this place is probably the best game site I've seen

#4 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -
outlaw4020 said:
"Hey guys this is jeremy postin for the first time. 

I just wanted to congratulate the Giantbomb staff on the opening of the new site. 

Anyways i started a blog and ill be posting on it quite often.  Iv always enjoyed writing about games in my free time, so i hope you guys like it. 

I plan on being very active in this community so give me a shout some time.
"
welcome :) i plan on being active too XD
#5 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

GiantBomb really has hit it off with users i think. Its like a nuke if we're comparing it to actual bombs and we all know theres nothing cooler than nukes for sure.

#6 Posted by RVonE (4603 posts) -

I'm really curious about how much traffic the site is getting.

#7 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

yea i wonder weather they could post there traffic stats for this day

#8 Edited by outlaw4020 (38 posts) -

I would say that they will get a pretty high volume the first two weeks.  I think the buzz will continue to grow as people find how awsome this site is lol.  Im curoiouse as to how the site will make its money, im guessing through advertising, but will it cater to game advertising with the fiasco that happened at gamespot?  who knows maybe we will see tampon ad's floating around haha, i hope not though.

anyways keep kicking ass.