Backlogs

foobar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By foobar

So, I've been realizing lately that I have a very large backlog of games to finish.  I thought that maybe posting about this here, making some sort of list, and maybe chronicling my experiences playing through this backlog would motivate me to finish it.  To start things off, here's the list of games I have yet to finish (in no particular order):

I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones that are jumping out at me right now.  Seeing them listed like that makes it seem a little easier to get through, but then you think about the sheer size of some of these games.  Persona alone will take a loooooong time to get through, even considering I'm 30 hours in as is.  Dead Space should be easy.  I'm on chapter 10 of 12, so I'll get that one down quick.  As for the rest, I believe I only have saves in the very beginning, no more than an hour or two in.

So now that I've publicly set this goal, I'll keep this blog updated as I progress in these games, and hopefully finish them off.  I think I'm going to play some Psychonauts today, and tonight I'll post my impressions and how far I've gotten.
foobar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By foobar

So, I've been realizing lately that I have a very large backlog of games to finish.  I thought that maybe posting about this here, making some sort of list, and maybe chronicling my experiences playing through this backlog would motivate me to finish it.  To start things off, here's the list of games I have yet to finish (in no particular order):

I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones that are jumping out at me right now.  Seeing them listed like that makes it seem a little easier to get through, but then you think about the sheer size of some of these games.  Persona alone will take a loooooong time to get through, even considering I'm 30 hours in as is.  Dead Space should be easy.  I'm on chapter 10 of 12, so I'll get that one down quick.  As for the rest, I believe I only have saves in the very beginning, no more than an hour or two in.

So now that I've publicly set this goal, I'll keep this blog updated as I progress in these games, and hopefully finish them off.  I think I'm going to play some Psychonauts today, and tonight I'll post my impressions and how far I've gotten.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Here's some advice: skip FF12, go for Lost Odyssey. It is for the best.

raddevon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By raddevon

I see a few titles her from my own list. Good luck!

danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By danielkempster

Best of luck working your way through this backlog. I have a pretty long list of my own that I'm trying to work my way through. I've also just started my time with Lost Odyssey and I'm really liking it so far.

Lashe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Lashe

Man, I really do feel for you. I'm in a similar situation, I still need to play:  

• GTAIV (playing right now)
  • Lost Odyssey 
  • Blue Dragon (a good 15 hours in though) 
  • Dead Space
  • RE5
  • MGS4
  • BioShock
  • Street Fighter 4
  • Shadow Complex
  • Persona 4 (a good 60 hours in) 
  • Gears of War 2 (almost finished) 
  • InFamous
  • Prototype
  • Red Faction: Guerilla
  • Fallout 3

In a way, I'm kinda glad I have so many awesome games to look forward to. In another way, I'm so very sad I have so little time =[