Bad Azz Babes

Sprizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sprizmo

The topic today would be who are the top 5 bad ass game fems of the century? Let's say your putting together a team that could likely take down that Mercer fellow from Prototype...

Here's who I would use:

Samus Aran of Metroid - Seems to be the only one willing to deal with those pesky creatures that show up all over the galaxy. She's not vain about her beauty; as a matter of fact, she rarely takes off that battle suit, but who could blame her? The thing has a half million incredible functions and I have the notion it packs one hell of an internal vibrator.

KOS - MOS of Xenosaga
- This synthetic babe can survive in the vacuum of space and take on a fleet of organic starships with precision targeting and cold, calculating fury. Count her in.

Bastila Shan of Star Wars KOTOR
- Gots to have someone weilding the mystic powers of the force. She's pretty handy with a lightsaber, and has an english accent to rival the far weaker Laura Croft.

Ada WOng of Resident Evil - Ada knows how to stab a brother in the back, and such an artform comes in handy when dealing with overconfident male adversaries. This sexy asian will show some leg right before showing you the unfriendly end of a gun.

Cortana of Halo - No team is complete without brains, and this hot little collection of one's and zeros has got your back. She would likely be hanging around in digital format feeding you with critical information to help exact your vengeance. If only master chief could feed her a digital schlong.

Well thats what I got. Whos got a team that could take on my angels?

Avatar image for deactivated-6406b1cb85b6d
deactivated-6406b1cb85b6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

Mai Shiranui- Because of her crazy breasts.

Taki-Because of her crazy breasts.

Ivy-Because of her crazy breasts.

Tina Armstrong- Because of her crazy breasts.

Aya- Because of her cowboy hat.
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Fallen189

Boss

Boss

Boss

Boss

Boss

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By PureRok

I'm pretty sure "Azz" isn't a word.

Sprizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sprizmo
@PureRok: Well no it isn't... it was a harmless re-imagining of the word "ass" for those who are having trouble with it.
LeoMinor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By LeoMinor

Gimme hot azz girls and cold azz beer.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I'd totally have to remove Bastila, since she ends up being kind of a buster. She was still a babe, though. I'm not so sure that Cortana should qualify either. How about Jill Valentine? She's pretty rad. How about Joanna Dark? I think she could qualify. I always thought Orchid from Killer Instinct was pretty bad. Maybe Sonya from Mortal Kombat could be a solid choice too.

And dude... "azz"? C'mon. Who says that?!

torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By torus

How could you possibly neglect to mention Rachael, the buxom ninja from Ninja Gaiden?

No Caption Provided

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By RandomHero666
Paine from X-2
That is all, other girls from final fantasehs are whores and/or not goth enough, or too goth.. lulu
No Caption Provided

Sprizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sprizmo
@TheGreatGuero: I did consider Joanna Dark but to be honest I never played Perfect Dark so I didn't think I had the right to include her. Jill Valentine is an option but she wouldn't stand up altogether that well against mightier, more cosmic beings.

Oh and I'm not sure why I said "azz" accept that I felt "ass" is an overused word.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Wolverine

Every single girl in Dead or Alive 4 is a "Bad Azz Babe".