Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Brewmaster_Andy

HOLY SHIT WHAT A DAY!

From the official site:

Atari, Wizards of the Coast, and Overhaul Games are pleased to announce work has begun on the Enhanced Edition of Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II.

Since its initial release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has entertained millions of fans around the globe, and has received countless awards. This classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons® computer roleplaying games ever since.

RE-FORGED BY OVERHAUL GAMES

Overhaul Games has assembled a talented team of artists, programmers and designers to enhance this timeless classic. To remain true to the spirit of the game, the team includes original Baldur’s Gate developers.

RELIVE THE MOST EPIC STORY EVER TOLD

Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition™ will feature a re-forged version of the Infinity Engine with a variety of modern improvements.

THE GREATEST ROLEPLAYING GAME OF ALL TIME, ENHANCED

For all information regarding Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ visit www.baldursgate.com, for press inquiries contact baldursgate@beamdog.com.

So excited!

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#2  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Yep. So the HD remake guess wasn't wrong after all. I beat Baldur's Gate pretty recently, but I would be very interested in seeing how this will pan out.

omghisam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By omghisam

I've purchased the Baldur's Gate games at least four times since they've been released, why not again? I'd love a remastered Icewind Dale II, Atari.