• 52 results
#1 Edited by BisonHero (6532 posts) -

By my count, the only things of note coming out this week are:

And if the Giant Bomb office finally gets its gaming PC, the other candidate is:

That's it. A Disgaea 3 port for the Vita, and the PC port of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet also come out, but I really can't imagine GB covering either of those.

Frankly, I could really do without them covering the 360 version of The Witcher 2, because other websites will put up comparison videos, and that's all that really matters. But given that they covered the 360 port of Crysis 1 (did anybody buy that game when Crysis 2 had just come out a few months prior?), I'm sure they'll cover The Witcher 2. Hopefully Vinny will be back in the office by the time they do the QL.

Anyway, that still looks like a pretty light week for videos, so are there any other games that came out in the past month or two you hope they'll go back and Quick Look?

#2 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

I would love to see a quick look for the 360 version of The Witcher 2.

#3 Posted by senorfuzzeh (385 posts) -

The Witcher 2 on xbox is kind of a big deal. Since I can now finally get my hands on this RPG everyone keeps talking about.

Also, Doesn't Prototype 2 come out tuesday? I don't recall.

I am busy enjoying Fez Right now, but my count it seems like something great has come out every other week lately.

#4 Posted by zaglis (910 posts) -

Legend of Grimlock

#5 Edited by Sin4profit (2933 posts) -

@zaglis said:

Legend of Grimlock

this and the DVD "No Dorks Allowed" Club should get on Lunar Flight

[edit] ...but i just remembered Drew is on vacation so i guess that'll hold off until it is completely forgotten.

#6 Edited by TwoLines (2811 posts) -

Legend of Grimrock! I thought about buying it, but I'm not 100% in. It's because I saw only a little bit of gameplay.

#7 Posted by dudeglove (7856 posts) -

Vinny and Drew are away, guys.

#8 Posted by JasonR86 (9710 posts) -

A bunch of PC games would be nice. Like the Legend of Grimrock.

#9 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

@TwoLines: Legend of Grimrock is great!

#10 Posted by Mike_Sandbag (40 posts) -

I'd love to see a Quick Look of Tales of Graces f, but I'm pretty sure that will sadly not happen...

#11 Posted by Bwast (1342 posts) -

Legend of Grimrock kinda caught my eye for a minute on Steam. I'd like a quick look to get a good sense of what's going on in there.

#12 Posted by Village_Guy (2579 posts) -

Doesn't Prototype 2 comes out this week?

How about Sledge Hammer? I love our pages description for it - so detailed.

Also I hope we get a Deadliest Warrior quick look, the last one was great (well, the quick look not the game).

#13 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1545 posts) -

Dave already confirmed a Legend of Grimlock QL when Vinny gets back.

#14 Posted by Addfwyn (1925 posts) -

Tales of Graces f or Disgaea 3 would be nice, since the original D3 didn't get covered here as far as I am aware. Unlikely in both cases though.

Not really seeing any likely candidates (at least that I'd be interested in) of recent releases, but they could always do something a bit off the wall.

#15 Posted by Morningstar (2161 posts) -

All of them.

#16 Posted by BBQBram (2236 posts) -

The Witcher 2; just to get a run-down on the port. If it's at least solid, I'll know what to buy this week.

#17 Posted by Superfriend (1554 posts) -

Trials QL with just Brad sitting in a dark room trying to beat Brendan Sinclair´s scores. It would probably be a lot like the Mega Man 9 video Jeff did back in the day.

#18 Posted by BeachThunder (11942 posts) -

Always be Grimrocking.

#19 Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials (2387 posts) -

No Grimrock without Vinny.

And yeah, I expect you could play Botanicula on a cheese grater, so they might not need the gaming PC. Unless it's a capture issue, I don't know.

#20 Posted by BisonHero (6532 posts) -

@senorfuzzeh said:

Also, Doesn't Prototype 2 come out tuesday? I don't recall.

@Village_Guy said:

Doesn't Prototype 2 comes out this week?

Nope, turns out Prototype 2 comes out next week on April 24th.

#21 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I'd be up for some Quick Look Throwbacks. As is my fashion, though, obscure stuff only. Nobody needs to see Brad explain the mechanics of Super Mario 64.

#22 Posted by AndrewB (7617 posts) -

Grimlock and The Witcher 2 would only work with Vinny.

Honestly, given the dearth of content from this website lately, practically anything would suffice. I'd like to see actual written content in the stead of video content, given the video guys have been gone. A Fez review would be a good start.

#23 Posted by warxsnake (2650 posts) -

Need more classic pc games. 

Id love to see them play icewind dale or Fallout or freespace2

#24 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

everything rebgav said

#25 Posted by JackSukeru (5913 posts) -

I hope the Grimrock quicklook features Vinny and Dave, that is all.

#26 Posted by Slay3r1583 (613 posts) -

More Witcher 2 action for sure. Also even though I've been playing it I'd still like to see Jeff and Brad take a crack at Skullgirls and hear what they have to say about it.

#27 Posted by Still_I_Cry (2494 posts) -

I already have both Witchers on Pc and have barely played them.

I hope for Deadliest Warrior though.

#28 Posted by kalibr (120 posts) -

I thought I heard them talking about doing a Ys: Oath in Felghana QL not too long ago. Guess that got put on hold.

#29 Posted by bybeach (4831 posts) -

Mostly interested in Grimlock...perhaps a Dave ql. With Vinnie harrassing him.

#30 Posted by Gargantuan (1882 posts) -

Grimrock and Trials

#31 Posted by RubberFactory (288 posts) -

@zaglis said:

Legend of Grimlock

and the Witcher 2.

#32 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

We've barely been getting quick-looks, or any content for that matter, for a while now. I wouldn't expect much this week.

I know they've been busy for various reasons, but I'm starting to get a little irritated. Let's pick up the pace guys!

#33 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

Dr lautrick for 3ds. It a faux layton game i want to see more of

#34 Posted by Strife777 (1580 posts) -

@Superfriend said:

Trials QL with just Brad sitting in a dark room trying to beat Brendan Sinclair´s scores. It would probably be a lot like the Mega Man 9 video Jeff did back in the day.

Man that so awesome and random!

Trials is probably a given, considering Brad's interest in it. Skullgirls would be nice. Otherwise, I don't know.

#35 Posted by upwarDBound (654 posts) -

For those on the fence about Legend of Grimrock.

I'd still like to see a Dave and Vinny look regardless.

#36 Posted by iAmJohn (6120 posts) -

Skate or Die 2.

#37 Posted by Milkman (16800 posts) -
@dudeglove said:

Vinny and Drew are away, guys.

Vinny is back this week.
#38 Posted by Sayishere (1840 posts) -

Grimrock, dave and vinny combo

heaven

#39 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Wait, they are making ANOTHER Deadliest Warrior game??? How are those things till being made? I mean, I love the QL they did where at the end they just turn on the super gib mode and end up as just a leg hopping around and shit but still, another one? BUt hey, sure, I'll watch that.

@SaturdayNightSpecials said:

No Grimrock without Vinny.

And yeah, I expect you could play Botanicula on a cheese grater, so they might not need the gaming PC. Unless it's a capture issue, I don't know.

Vinny is I believe back this week, so the computer issue might be a bigger problem for Grimrock, sadly.

#40 Posted by Schmollian (262 posts) -

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion.

It would be the perfect Vinny and Dave Quick Look if Dave wasn't gone.

#41 Posted by Packie (255 posts) -

Legend of Grimrock of course.

#42 Posted by JeanLuc (3584 posts) -

I want to see Skullgirls and Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition.

#43 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

Superbrothers: Sword And Sorcery EP is out on steam, would love a QL of that

#44 Posted by Seedofpower (3930 posts) -
#45 Posted by fox01313 (5073 posts) -

@Sin4profit: Was thinking the same thing with Lunar Flight, luckily there's plenty of people in the GB office that might be more willing to take a trip in space with Vinny & Dave or whoever is willing to pilot that thing into the sun or off to find some interstellar bar & burger place.

#46 Posted by GoldBlaze (48 posts) -

Skuuuuullgirls!

#47 Posted by bchampnd (108 posts) -

I'd be interested in seeing a QL of the 360 version of The Witcher 2 since the game looked pretty sweet but my laptop is nowhere near capable of running it (which isn't saying much since my laptop is a 5-year-old MacBook that can barely rarely run anything at this point) so I've had to wait to see if the 360 version is worth playing.

#48 Posted by Praedos (23 posts) -

Scrotums

#49 Posted by BisonHero (6532 posts) -

I somehow missed that Super Monday Night Combat is out this week as well. Again, relies on having a PC, so I really hope the office finally gets their PC together.

#50 Edited by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

Tera is kind of out this week (if you prepurchased you can play starting thursday). I'd like to see a QL of that, would probably be hilarious with the amazing voice acting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOsaavjEohs