#1 Posted by djhicks1 (150 posts) -

Does anyone know why I'm showing zero multiplayer servers in Battlefield 4 on the Xbox One? I haven't heard anything in the news about problems. Played with the filters but it didn't help.

#2 Edited by bigjeffrey (4904 posts) -

I got into some matches with quick match, but yeah server list is fucked.

#3 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Sometimes there's maintenance for a couple of hours. Usually it shows *Can't connect to EA Online* or something. Though it might be something with your router. Dunno.

#4 Posted by handlas (2670 posts) -

similar issues on PS4. Quick match never worked. Server list would never show any Conquest servers. And most of the time when I would try to join a game it would fail and say there are no commander slots available (even tho I was just trying to join as a normal player).

Seems to be getting better the past couple of days tho. I get Conquest servers to show up now.

#5 Posted by djhicks1 (150 posts) -

@handlas: I finally got in one. Hate that it's broken for you too, but I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues.

@seppli: I checked Battlefield sites before asking here. I didn't see anything.

@bigjeffrey:Yeah, that finally worked for me. First time I was placed in a map by myself.

Other than servers crashing every once in a while, I haven't had problems with the PC version.

#6 Posted by pweidman (2319 posts) -

I had a ton of servers available for conquest on xbox one yesterday, and quick match was working like a charm.

I was kinda surprised as the usual Battlefield launch server fubar lasts at least a few weeks.

#7 Posted by SSully (4147 posts) -

@handlas said:

similar issues on PS4. Quick match never worked. Server list would never show any Conquest servers. And most of the time when I would try to join a game it would fail and say there are no commander slots available (even tho I was just trying to join as a normal player).

Seems to be getting better the past couple of days tho. I get Conquest servers to show up now.

Just play rush for now man. It might not be your "ideal battlefield experience" but I never have any trouble getting into a full Rush match. It's also a great mode.

#8 Edited by handlas (2670 posts) -

@ssully said:

@handlas said:

Just play rush for now man. It might not be your "ideal battlefield experience" but I never have any trouble getting into a full Rush match. It's also a great mode.

I don't mind rush. I kept getting into that gamemode where there is one bomb and both teams fight over it. Definitely my least favorite.

Rush is just one team attacks and one defends... right? Which is basically Counter-Strike for me which I played forever ;).

#9 Posted by benspyda (2032 posts) -

I hate how when I try to join a server that's full, rather than putting me in a queue it tells me there are no commander slots free and does nothing. Must be some kind of bug.