Battles

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

So how come we don't have battles like in Comic Vine or Anime Vice? Doesn't anyone want to explore the important questions? Like whether or not Kratos has a chance in a fight against Peter Pepper?

mrfizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mrfizzy
@Bellum: coz with this community, the comments would turn into personal insults in 3 seconds. Honestly dnt know tho. 
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By JJOR64

While it would be neat to have it hear on Giant Bomb, I agree with mrfizzy here.  Most of the threads will just turn into troll/spam threads.

shinrahunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By shinrahunter

I was wondering the same thing. 
It's drastically needed, I love spending ages wasting time on that section at comicvine and animevice.
MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MrSnow

Explain this battle thing again

jrbl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jrbl1

Peter Pepper vs Kratos.   Sounds interesting but I don't know who Peter Pepper is.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By penguindust

Because many of the people in this community don't want battles.  They don't understand battles, they see them as a way to artificially increase your post count, and they take up space where actual discussion could be taking place.  It's unnecessary here and would quickly devolve into fanboy blather.  You'll notice, Giant Bomb also doesn't have a "Console Wars" thread here either.  I think there was once talk about having a "Battles" board here but it was abandoned.  If anyone wants to talk about their favorite game characters they are welcome to write a post about them in the character's forum or as a blog.  I encourage them to do so, but I don't believe that most folks here are interested in participating in some mock battle between unlikely competitors....that's what Smash Bros. is for.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jimbo

Battles like T-Rex vs. Bear?