Fur1ousApollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Fur1ousApollo

Hi all

I am getting battered by the final boss on Bayonetta. It isn't any of the main attacks I can avoid those and I can do large amounts of damage to it, but the black hole/vortex thing is what does me every time. People say to use the panther/cat form to escape and I have been attempting that but it always sucks me in. I am so close to beating this thing and then the vortex appears and it's all over.

Any assistance would be great. At the moment I think I will be able to complete this if I am lucky enough not to get the vortex attack. But I just wish I could understand where I am going wrong with it. I am playing on normal on the 360 version.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

I never had a problem with the black hole thingie.  I just had problems with how fucking long the battle took!!!

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By GunstarRed

the crow avoids it... but you can kinda keep double jumping away from it in the panther form.
Rourkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Rourkey

The way i did it was to turn into the panther and start running away as soon as you see it coming. Getting stuck behind the ribbon tentacle things also helps

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I've played quite a lot of the game but the black hole attack got me a few times too. It's very much possible to avoid it but you have to turn into your panther form and start running away from it and continuously double jumping as soon as you see it coming for you. Ideally get yourself positioned behind one of Jubileus' "pillars of hair" and then the black hole won't be able to suck you in at all.

Fur1ousApollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fur1ousApollo

I had to give up in the end, it was just taking too long. So will have to play through it again another night.

Maybe next time I'll succeed. 

Thanks for your help.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Shadow

lightning claws and feet do the trick for any boss

FrequentBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By FrequentBeast

I played the entire game on normal up until the last boss, got frustrated , set it to easy, raped it.

Fur1ousApollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Fur1ousApollo
@FrequentBeast said:
" I played the entire game on normal up until the last boss, got frustrated , set it to easy, raped it. "
Yeah :)

Tempting. I will have another go today on normal. Fingers crossed I get it first time.