BC, IF, or RFG?

Eli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Eli

I have been wanting a good game recently and am not sure what yo get. I am thinking about getting Bionic Commando, inFamous, or Red Faction Guerilla. Between those, what should I get? Also, feel free to suggest something else if you would like. Thanks.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By End_Boss

From the sound of things, inFamous is a surefire winner.

unchained

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By unchained
End_Boss said:
From the sound of things, inFamous is a surefire winner.
I was pleasantly surprised at the score IGN gave it. I was going to pass that one by, but I might be changing my mind now.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss
Unchained said:
End_Boss said: From the sound of things, inFamous is a surefire winner. I was pleasantly surprised at the score IGN ... [more]
You should, especially since Brad says he played it for 12 hours straight or something obscene like that.
Eli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eli
End_Boss said:
Unchained said: End_Boss said: From the sound of things, inFamous is a surefire winner. I was pleasantly surprised at the ... [more]
Seriously?
SoulEdgeSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By SoulEdgeSlayer

Of those three, I only plan on getting inFamous.  It looks really fun.  Also, it will be the first reason that I have had to use my PS3 since Valkyria Chronicles!

Eli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eli

I was really looking forward to Bionic Commando. Now I hear that it is sort of mediocre.  = /

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Gizmo

Infamous looks like exactly the kind of game I want to rent and buy when it gets lower in price.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By PercyChuggs

I'll be playing all 3, but if I was forced at knifepoint to buy one, it would be inFAMOUS.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Diamond

I've skipped Bionic Commando for now.  I'm still not sure what to think of inFamous but it at least seems very solid, so it's preordered and there's very little chance I'll cancel that preorder.  Red Faction Guerrilla's demo was cool, so I plan on picking that up day one, but not absolutely certain, if I hear the missions mostly suck I'd skip it for now.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pause422

If you're limiting yourself to one single choice...I would say none that you said and Prototype. If not, just wait until you can rent whatever games you're interested in. Infamous is a very fun game and it looks to turn out pretty great, still I think Prototype looks a bit crazier and definitely has more variety...its all up to what you're looking for I guess. I'm gameflying all of them so its not a problem for me regardless, I don't buy games anymore.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By PercyChuggs

I still "LOL" at the people who think Prototype is going to be better than inFAMOUS.

Sucker Punch = 3 awesome Sly games on PS2
Radical Entertainment = A bunch of mediocre Crash Bandicoot games and Scarface.

When in doubt, go with the track record.

PremierOctopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PremierOctopus

My pick is infamous. I was really excited for Bionic Commando at one stage, but now it looks kind of average.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pause422
PercyChuggs said:
I still "LOL" at the people who think Prototype is going to be better than inFAMOUS.Sucker Punch = 3 awesome ... [more]
Decided what game someone likes better over another game is totally subjective...so you can "LOL" as much as you like, it really doesn't make a difference. I think inFamous is going to be a great game, but I've seen most of what you can do in it, my comment towards prototype was stated about the variety offered from whats been shown of it compared to inFamous, seeing as it definitely has more things you can do and diversity in the gameplay. I never said I think its going to be better overall than inFamous as a game though, I think it has the potential to be more fun though I would say.

Much like no one would really argue that GTAIV is the better game next toSaints Row 2, but plenty would agree that Saints Row 2 in general was more 'fun' than GTAIV.
Eli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Eli
pause422 said:
PercyChuggs said: I still "LOL" at the people who think Prototype is going to be better than inFAMOUS.Sucker Punch = ... [more]
Ironically Volition, who did Saints Row 2, also developed Red Faction Guerilla. lol