Been Working on a Game in collab w/ William Gibson...

jazzylament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

...and it just launched on Greenlight! Been real excited to hear from you duders on what you think. It's a vehicular-based tactical action game called MEG 9: Lost Echoes. Kinda interested in hearing what Dan would think because he has always been interested in these "car combat" games. Anyway, wish us luck, hope you guys like it ^_^

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

Looks pretty cool. Good luck!

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

Good luck! :)

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

8. NO Commercial advertising: You may not advertise or sell any product or service on Giant Bomb. This includes, but is not limited to; developers creating threads to advertise their games, advertising fundraising for Kickstarters or other commercial products for personal gain, and advertisements of personal sites for personal gain (monetary or otherwise, this includes posts advertising personal podcasts and projects). This includes referral links. We’ll usually except posts from this rule if they’re intended to give away a beta or Steam key. If you’re a developer or publisher who would like to give away copies of your game on the site, please get in touch with Rorie via a private message.

jazzylament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By jazzylament

@Chocobodude3: @legend: Thanks! People seem to like it so far, it's pretty exciting ^_^

@monkeyking1969: the game isn't for sale right now, so I thought it would be okay. I really love the Giant Bomb community and wanted to share it with you all first : ) If this is still a problem I can take it down?