Below, my dream game

Avatar image for nashvilleskyline
Nashvilleskyline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ever since I played A link to the past and Dark Souls, I've been dreaming of a mash-up of those 2 games. Not being capable of developing a game myself, I've often had conversations about a game that would essentially be what Below seems to be. I haven't been more excited to see, read and wait for a game like this. Being a Xbone owner, I can't help but feel privileged of that semi exclusivity. Anyone else sharing the enthusiasm? (please keep it positive :)

Dimi3je

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dimi3je

Yeah, I'm really looking forward for it. I loved Sword & Sworcery, and this seems like a dungeon crawler with a similar visual vibe to it. Never played Zelda (long story, just go with it), but I did get into DS just recently and was blown away. I would like to see a dungeon crawler that can be played in short bursts, not sure that this game is going to be that. So yeah, everything I've seen so far (especially the steam announcement) has made this one of the most anticipated games (along with Child of Light) for me. Even the guys from ign seem to be really into it.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By benspyda

Yes, the more indie games that borrow elements from the Dark Souls the better. I am capable of making games (did a games major at uni) and I totally want to try and make something like that.