Beneath a Steel Sky 2 might be coming...

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Baillie

As you may or not be aware, there is a Kickstarter going for Broken Sword: The Serpent's Curse. Today, they hit their target of $400,000, and with this they have released their 'stretch goals'. The biggest of them all, at $1,000,000 is being able to greenlight Beneath a Steel Sky's much wanted sequel.

Well, it's the only news I've got, sorry for the short post.

Stretch Goals

• $500,000 -- Restore the Director's Cuttings. (Basically just add in what they removed due to budget constraints)
  • $650,000 -- Exotic locations in North Africa/Middle East
  • $800,000 -- A lot more content being produced. Including new and returning characters, more puzzles, easter eggs, etc.
  • $1,000,000 -- Beneath a Steel Sky 2

I'd just like to point out that at the current rate, I very much doubt this is going to happen. It took 2 weeks to get to $400,000, and they have 16 days to go. I'm counting on the director's cut being made, but other than that, I doubt it.

zzzleepy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zzzleepy

Loved the original but haven't played it in ages. Didn't the story wrap up kinda neatly?

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Baillie

@Zzzleepy: I have no idea, I never played it. So this doesn't even apply to me, but I guess other people would like to know about this. I just want more Broken Sword!

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ravenlight

I wish I had more money to up my pledge. More Broken Sword is great, but more BaSS would be greaterist!