Best android app to Subscriber Videos

Shamshir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders,

I'm looking for a little help. Having recently made the switch from iPhone to android I was wondering if anyone knows the best way to get the subscriber premium video feed on my device. I have been able to switch all my other podcasts to the "pocketcast" app. However because the video feed is password protected it won't work with the app. I'm hip ng someone here will have a work around as with iTunes its great coming back from work to have some quick looks already downloaded reaeycti watch.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MooseEh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tjhall42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GBVB works very well for any video content, especially premium feeds. Once you link it to your premium account, you can download ANY video (at several different qualities, I might add) for later playback. I actually find myself choosing it over the actual site at times because of the ability to filter out game trailer, a feature the main site is sorely lacking.

Fuwano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@tjhall42 said:

I actually find myself choosing it over the actual site at times because of the ability to filter out game trailer, a feature the main site is sorely lacking.

I couldn't agree more!