This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by soundsword (17 posts) -
#2 Edited by DelroyLindo (387 posts) -

Cheese-in-burger has existed in british chip shops for many many years, its alright.

#3 Posted by Clonedzero (4051 posts) -

shut it off after 30 seconds. AMERICAN CHEESE?! ugh.

#4 Posted by soundsword (17 posts) -

maybe this one beats it, since it has marshmellows

#5 Edited by Fredchuckdave (5182 posts) -

Mac dooble

#6 Posted by soundsword (17 posts) -

shut it off after 30 seconds. AMERICAN CHEESE?! ugh.

you can choose any cheese you want

#7 Posted by MonetaryDread (1987 posts) -

WTF???

1. Why so much cheese? Cheese is a very overpowering flavour, you only need a little, not 3 layers of the stuff. Plus orange cheeze? WTF? You know that no cheeze is ever naturally orange right? Why would anyone want to put processed garbage on food?

2. Where is the bacon?'

3. Where are the vegetables? A burger that is only beef, cheese, and bread always tastes like shit. You need things like lettuce, onion, tomato, etc....

#8 Edited by TooWalrus (13131 posts) -

@soundsword: I've never considered putting marshmallows in a burger- but that actually sounds amazing.

#9 Posted by soundsword (17 posts) -

WTF???

1. Why so much cheese? Cheese is a very overpowering flavour, you only need a little, not 3 layers of the stuff. Plus orange cheeze? WTF? You know that no cheeze is ever naturally orange right? Why would anyone want to put processed garbage on food?

2. Where is the bacon?'

3. Where are the vegetables? A burger that is only beef, cheese, and bread always tastes like shit. You need things like lettuce, onion, tomato, etc....

disagree, lettuce & tomato always ruin a burger. fried onion rings are an exception to the rule though.

#10 Edited by Branthog (7340 posts) -

This is AMERICA.

#11 Posted by Ghostiet (5209 posts) -

@soundsword said:

maybe this one beats it, since it has marshmellows

Marshmallows? Goddamn, it might be amazing - I still consider a banana burger I ate here in Poland (bananas, peanut butter, maple syrup) to be the second best one I have ever eaten.

#12 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

I got this at a small bar in Spain. I wasn't looking for it, but when I saw it written on the board out front I wondered what a Spanish burger would taste like.

It was, in short, fucking amazing. Amazing enough to take a picture of.

#13 Posted by Butano (1728 posts) -

In 'N Out Double Double w/ onions and chopped chiles. My reaction every time I have one.

#14 Posted by Nightriff (4866 posts) -

5 Guys Motherfucker, 5 Guys

#15 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1230 posts) -

Cheeseburger Cheeseburger is really damn good!

#17 Posted by MocBucket62 (1136 posts) -

You all need to get a boat, cruise down to Cabbage Key off the SW Florida Coast, and head over to Cabbage Key Inn for the greatest cheeseburger ever! Fun fact, this is the burger that Jimmy Buffet sings about in the song, "Cheeseburger in Paradise"

Lives up to the song

#18 Edited by bartok (2406 posts) -

Anyone who names a place that doesn't ask how you want your burger cooked is dead to me.

#19 Posted by Pr1mus (3779 posts) -

That Juicy Lucy looks like actual hot garbage.

#20 Edited by NoMoreMutants (55 posts) -

If you get some mince, onions and cashel blue cheese you can make a really nice burger similar to the Juicy Lucy! There's a chain in Ireland, and maybe other countries, called The Counter which I'm quite partial to!

#21 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

I feel sick after watching that video. That was too much.. grease and fat and shit that makes me lay down and die after I eat it. I mean I like a burger as much as the next guy but that video was wallowing in melted cheese and meat.

Nothing beats picking up some cabbage that I planted and chopping it into a fresh bowl of salad.

#22 Posted by Zekhariah (697 posts) -

My not eating beef for the last few years probably isn't helping, but that thing looks like a cheap sort of burger.

Bacon, eggs, and red onion are pretty where it starts to seem worthwhile. And then mushrooms, tomatoes, lettuce, olives, and pastrami if you want to make something that requires a fork.

#23 Edited by Funkydupe (3305 posts) -

I need to travel to the States, go from place to place and eat fast food. I feel that I haven't lived yet.

#24 Edited by cloudnineboya (762 posts) -

@mcghee: those fries look like shit like something you would buy from iceland. btw iceland is a frozen food store in the uk .

#25 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

@mcghee: those fries look like shit like something you would buy from iceland. btw iceland is a frozen food store in the uk .

They were pretty good, actually. The Spanish love papas fritas.

#26 Posted by Frostily (42 posts) -

Being from vancouver there is not a ton of options besides chains, however I will always enjoy a white spot burger

That aside by my house I like Burgers ect. for a simple but good one.

#27 Edited by MB (11902 posts) -

Best burger I've ever had was a Kobe burger at The Burger Bistro in Brooklyn a number of years back. Nothing has ever come close to topping it, before or since.

Locally, the best burger joint in San Francisco is Burgermeister.

#28 Edited by EVO (3850 posts) -

Best burger I've had was from some restaurant in the Rockeller Center, I think it was Bill's Bar & Burger.

#29 Posted by Matthew (1911 posts) -
#30 Edited by audioBusting (1465 posts) -

I can only dream of ever eating this burger. Best burger I've personally eaten is Andrew's in Melbourne.

edit: details on the ultimate burger. 30-hour recipe with more ingredients and cooking techniques than I can count. Yup, I'm never gonna eat this.

#31 Posted by Winternet (8002 posts) -

My knowledge in burgers is very thin. That said, I'd say the Whopper to be my favorite burger.

#32 Posted by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

Best burger is a subjective thing, find the most awesome one you like & everyone else should do the same. After finding Twisted Root Burger recently, going through their menu now to see what I think of them. Tons of burgers out there & the only way to find the best is to try them all. GLHB!

#33 Edited by Nilazz (606 posts) -

@butano said:

In 'N Out Double Double w/ onions and chopped chiles. My reaction every time I have one.

#34 Edited by Hunter5024 (5511 posts) -

I love a cheesy burger, but there's no reason to put it in the middle of the meat. What do you gain from that? How is it better then just putting it on top of the patty? It looks to me like all they've accomplished with this nonsense is creating an air pocket for a giant bubble of hot grease to burst out of after you bite into it. Plus watching people bite into these burgers makes it clear that all of the cheese gets concentrated into one place, then bursts out in one huge blob. So that means you'd get a few bites where you taste nothing but cheese, and then you're left cheeseless. I'm calling it: Gimmick Burger.

#35 Posted by mtcantor (947 posts) -

Appropriate

#36 Posted by ThePickle (4153 posts) -

Whatever one is in my hands about to get eaten.

#37 Edited by isomeri (1217 posts) -

The best burgers I've had are ones I've made myself because only I really know how I like mine cooked. I had a really nice tartar burger in Paris last year and have been making mine roughly like it ever since. Basically I buy some tartar mince and make a patty out of it which I just blast with extreme heat for a minute. It stays mostly raw inside, but gets a real nice crisp all over. Slap a slice of tomato, cheddar, some lettuce and a bit of dijon on top and slide that into a good bun. When I can get fresh horse, veal or elk I use those for a more flavorful patty.

#38 Posted by Idrus (10 posts) -

The peanut butter burger from Darrell's in Nova Scotia. It sounds weird, it is weird, but it is surprisingly tasty.

#39 Edited by BaneFireLord (2908 posts) -

I had a pretty great one at the Pebble Beach Golf Club restaurant.

#40 Posted by Fredchuckdave (5182 posts) -

Olive Burgers are solid, easy to make, and not quite as likely to cause a coronary.

#41 Posted by casper_ (901 posts) -

in-n-out burgers are the only burgers i will eat.

#42 Posted by JacDG (2113 posts) -

@mcghee said:

I got this at a small bar in Spain. I wasn't looking for it, but when I saw it written on the board out front I wondered what a Spanish burger would taste like.

It was, in short, fucking amazing. Amazing enough to take a picture of.

No instagram filter? This is not a picture of food then.

#43 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

I've had a lot of burgers in my time, but the bests are always homemade.

#44 Edited by soundsword (17 posts) -

@idrus said:

The peanut butter burger from Darrell's in Nova Scotia. It sounds weird, it is weird, but it is surprisingly tasty.

nothing beats the Deep-Fried PB&J sandwich, with powdered sugar on top.

#45 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I should not have clicked on this topic before lunch. I guess the upside is that I'm definitely going to have a burger in the next 30 minutes.

#46 Edited by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

@soundsword: Locking this thread as YouTube spam. Please try to be more careful with sort of thing in the future, thanks.