Best Game In The Last 10 Years?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By snakeitachi

Poll Best Game In The Last 10 Years? (28 votes)

Dark Souls 21%
Persona 3 0%
Xenoblade Chronicles 0%
Shadow Of The Colossus 14%
Half-Life 2 14%
Okami 0%
Uncharted 2 11%
Resident Evil 4 11%
Red Dead Redemption 11%
The Last Of Us 14%
Metal Gear Solid 4 4%

Interested to see what the Giantbomb community has to say was there personal favorite game of the last 10 years. I've got to give mine to SOTC. It's my favorite game of all time, and the first game to show me that games can be an art form.

• 
FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh....do you not see how absurd it is to make a poll with your own personal cherry picked titles for such a broad question like that?

snakeitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uh....do you not see how absurd it is to make a poll with your own personal cherry picked titles for such a broad question like that?

They can just comment there favorite? Duh!......Sorry for not putting your embarrassing boring favorite "Bioshock Infinite"

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Yeah I agree its pretty weird. A rude reply to @frostyryan doesn't exactly motivate me to indulge on this subjective topic either.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@snakeitachi said:

@frostyryan said:

They can just comment there favorite? Duh!......Sorry for not putting your embarrassing boring favorite "Bioshock Infinite"

Wow to all of this ^^^lol

Anyway, I think this is pretty much impossible. Once you get to top 5 they get pretty interchangeable.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By FLStyle

@snakeitachi said:
@frostyryan said:

Neither the personal poll nor your behaviour right now is fitting of a Giant Bomb user. This isn't YouTube comments, have some respect.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#7 MattyFTM  Moderator

Well this poll has got off on completely the wrong foot, so I'm going to lock it. For a start there are at least a couple of games on that list that are more than 10 years old (HL2, Resident Evil 4). The selection of games seems super arbitrary and there is no "other" option for people to select if they feel like any other game is the best game from the last 10 years. Aaaand to top it off there has already been several passive aggressive comments directed back and forth. Try to be nice to each other, folks!!!