#1 Edited by KingKoopa (118 posts) -
Which game did you like better and which one had a better story :
  1. Halo
  2. Halo 2
  3. Halo 3

all while i am talking about halo dose anyone think that halo wars will be any good?

#2 Posted by sdodd02 (763 posts) -

halo 3

and I don't know if it'll be good, but I'm am for sure going to try it.
#3 Posted by MasterSplinter (656 posts) -

Halo: CE by far. Lan parties were unrivaled. As far as stories, that hasn't been Halo's strong suit.

P.S. you should post this in the Halo forums.

#4 Posted by Charles (103 posts) -

All the  new stuff that got added in Halo 2 and  Halo 3 is great, but I still love the original Halo. System link on there was just epic and the story was great.

#5 Posted by Met2609 (635 posts) -

I've only played two Halo games: Halo: CE and Halo 2.

So, Halo: CE it is!

#6 Posted by Breadfan (6803 posts) -

Halo: CE is by far the best, followed by Halo 3.  Halo Wars will probably be good considering the fact that it is a Halo game and it would not be released if it was sub par

#7 Posted by JJGIANT (882 posts) -

Yep its gotta be Halo 1 for me. That co-op was the best experience I had on the original Xbox. Although "The Library" is one of the most boring levels in history. Next would be Halo 3 although the ending was crap, the multiplayer is the best in the series. Even though it is Halo 2.5.

#8 Posted by Gearhead (2377 posts) -

The first Halo had the best campaign, with Halo 3 having the second best.
Multiplayer wise, Halo 2 was the best, since the maps were great, and once again, Halo 3 is the second best.
So in all, they all have their goods and bads.

#9 Posted by Schizoid (1121 posts) -

Halo 1, I spent days upon days playing multiplayer with friends just blowing each other up and trying to send warthogs as far across the map as we could. Good times.

#10 Posted by antcar11 (63 posts) -

Halo 1, then Halo 3 for me. I thought Halo 2 was kinda weak.

#11 Posted by Carmel_Chewy (355 posts) -

Its so hard for me to chose =X

#12 Posted by SLE4ZY (41 posts) -

In this order

Halo
Halo 3
Halo 2

They all had a great story with powerful music. I still think the Halo games have the best music I have ever heard in video games

#13 Posted by geneticgamer (62 posts) -

HALO

#14 Posted by Otacon (2255 posts) -

Combat Evolved was so good at the time. Me and my friends used to play that for hours on end. We still play the other two a lot but Evolved was incredibly fun when it was released.

#15 Posted by Kush (9089 posts) -

I played all 3 and Halo 3 was the only one that I actually finished or really enjoyed. I just think it's the most well-balanced game in the franchise and you can't beat online co-op! :)

#16 Posted by x3ar (240 posts) -

halo 2 was my favorite by far, multiplayer was the strongest.

#17 Posted by SolemnOaf (548 posts) -

multiplayer:  halo 1, then 3, then 2
singleplayer:  halo 1, then 2, then 3

I think halo wars won't be good because there seems to be a major disconnect between developers who want to put RTS's on consoles, reviewers who give them the benefit of the doubt, and the players who actually have to stumble through trying to control massive battles while lacking precision control a mouse provides.

#18 Posted by epic_pets (1345 posts) -

Halo 1

#19 Posted by epic_pets (1345 posts) -

Halo 1

#20 Posted by Guild_Master (265 posts) -

Halo CE

#21 Posted by ajsuperstar (27 posts) -

Halo: Combat Evolved

#22 Posted by Warfare (1674 posts) -

Halo: CE

#23 Posted by TheSnakeOfWar (78 posts) -

Halo Combat evolved because it had something that the others didnt have and that is a great campign. I mean cmon Halo 3 all you do is go to truth, go to cortana, blow up halo and 2 you played as the arbiater

#24 Posted by RVonE (4796 posts) -

I liked the last one the most.

#25 Posted by suneku (3005 posts) -

Halo 3 for the split screen online and 4 player coop campaign