Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Gunner
RandomHero666 said:
"Mine would have to be Alienware area 51 "
Do not insult PCs by putting them on your list. They are not consoles.

My vote would go towards the ps3, nice and sleek.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By PureRok

The Wii is the best looking for me. The xbox is just a white box with rounded corners on the front with a weird bowing effect, while the PS3 looks like a PS2 with PS3 plastered on it... I think.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By Red

Definitely not the standard 360, just looks to plasticky and cheap. Maybe a black Wii (or that diamond crystalized one with the triforce)

or just a PS3. Only problem with the PS3 is that you can't stop that thing from getting a lot of dust.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Karmum

I always preferred the PS3's slick black color over the dull (if you will) white color of the Xbox 360. The Wii isn't bad, either.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By pause422

Not counting any of those modded ones, which btw, some are extremely sexy. I'd say the PS3 looks the best out of anything.

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By bekern

The gamecube because it's a cube with a handle.. and that's awesome.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By RandomHero666
TwoOneFive said:
"i always thought the ps3 was the best looking console hands down. 360 always reminded me of some kind of toy you'd see in a toy store. sorry. i think the Wii is damn good looking too though. RandomHero666 said:
"ps3 gets dusty a) because its black, and b) because is glossy and reflective, hence why i dont like black handhelds, damn fingerprints"
really, is it that hard to use a duster every once in a while?!?!? lol lazy dude, and how hard is it to not smear your fingers all over it? theres no reason for you to ever touch anything on it besides the power and eject buttons anyways. 
"
i know, when i had a ps3 i didnt get prints on it, im on about when i had a black ds and psp. hard not to touch the whole thing =]