Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

Edited By brett990

Best Shooter Game

Destiny

No Caption Provided

Destiny really looks awesome. I'm really glad to see that Bungie didn't go away forever when they left the Halo series. The gameplay looked excellent at the Sony conference and I can't wait to find out more about the story.

Runner Up #1: Battlefield 4

Runner Up #2: Titanfall

Best Action Adventure Game

Watch Dogs

No Caption Provided

I've been wanting to play Watch Dogs since I saw it last year at E3. This year's trailer looked amazing and I'm glad we go to see more gameplay. I just want to see more of the storyline.

Runner Up #1: Infamous: Second Son

Runner Up #2: Batman: Arkham Origins

Best Driving Game

Mario Kart 8

No Caption Provided

Mario Kart 8 is visually stunning. The graphics are the best of the series The gameplay we saw was awesome and I'm really hoping for some awesome multiplayer for it on the Wii U.

Runner Up #1: Drive Club

Runner Up #2: Forza Motorsports 5

Best Role- Playing Game

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

No Caption Provided

The Witcher was really good, The Witcher 2 was amazing, and The Witcher 3 looks absolutley amazing. I'm so glad that it is going to have a completley open world this time. The gameplay looks similar to The Witcher 2 and that is good by I do hope it is not as complicated as the combat in The Witcher 2.

Runner Up #1: Dark Souls II

Runner Up #2: South Park: The Stick of Truth

Best MMO Game

The Elder Scrolls Online

No Caption Provided

I love the Elder Scrolls and The Elder Scrolls Online is exactly what I have been wanting for years, especially since Oblivion. The gameplay in the series has been getting better and better and I can't wait to see how that transfers to an MMO.

Runner Up #1: Destiny

Runner Up #2: Tom Clancy's The Division

Best Newly Announced Game

Star Wars Battlefront

No Caption Provided

One of the best Star Wars game series' other than Knights of the Old Republic. The next gen version of the game should be awesome and hopefully the gameplay will be better. I can just imagine how awesome the multiplayer will be. As long as it doesn't get cancelled.

Runner Up #1: Kingdom Hearts III

Runner Up #2: Mirror's Edge 2

Best Graphics

Battlefield 4

No Caption Provided

The graphics of BF 4 look awesome. Battlefield 3 had awesome graphics but the look even better. I can't wait to play Battlefield 4 when it comes out.

Runner Up #1: Tom Clancy's The Division

Runner Up #2: Watch Dogs

Best Playstation Exclusive

Infamous: Second Son

No Caption Provided

Infamous: Second Son looks like a huge inmprovement on the first two games which were excellent. I really like the new powers your character appears to have as well. I just hope the game keeps all the moral decisions from the first two games.

Runner Up #1: Killzone: Shadow Fall

Runner Up #2: Drive Club

Best Xbox Exclusive

Dead Rising 3

No Caption Provided

I was pretty surprised to find out that this game would be an Xbox exclusive. It looks awesome, especially when the protagonist throws a saw taped to a sledgehammer at a zombie and splits it in half.

Runner Up #1: Next Gen Halo

Runner Up #2: Ryse

Best Wii U Exclusive

Bayonetta 2

No Caption Provided

Bayonetta 2 is a surprisingly good looking Wii U exclusive. The gameplay looks as good as ever and the visuals are awesome looking. I am really surprised it is a Wii U exclusive.

Runner Up #1: Super Mario 3D World

Runner Up #2: Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Awkward Moment of the Year

Battlefield 4 won't work on stage

No Caption Provided

That awkward moment when the demo stops and the crowd is just there in silence, then people start laughing. That was certainly the most awkward moment of the year.

Best of Show

Watch Dogs

No Caption Provided

Congratulations Watch Dogs. The game looks awesome in all aspects. When it comes out later this year I will get it on launch day because I have already pre-ordered it. Watch Dogs looks to be an excellent game and I can't wait to play it.

Runner Up #1: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Runner Up #2: South Park: The Stick of Truth

Runner Up #3: Destiny

Runner Up #4: Infamous: Second Son

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By csl316

Good picks, although Halo and Battlefront were just teasers so I personally wouldn't give em Best Of's.