#1 Edited by doe3879 (772 posts) -

I remember there being a thread for this ages ago but I couldn't find it. 
Could anyone link me to it if it still exist please. 

If not, lets starts a new one!!! 
I'm sure most of us have seen the "below stupid" auction already so I'll post something else. 

#2 Edited by ThatFrood (3360 posts) -

Please sign my petition for a Gods and Generals TNT.

#3 Posted by benspyda (1899 posts) -

Nope, what is this below stupid auction you speak of?

Also that game looks amazing. That's how the war was won, standing in a field slashing the air with a sword.

#4 Posted by Ben_H (3220 posts) -

@benspyda said:

Also that game looks amazing. That's how the war was won, standing in a field slashing the air with a sword.

I think he means the "Shopping Channel" style video where they sell swag from conventions.

#5 Posted by Landon (4115 posts) -
#6 Posted by Matthew (1910 posts) -

@Ben_H said:

@benspyda said:

I think he means the "Shopping Channel" style video where they sell swag from conventions.

Delivered. Like a boss.

#7 Posted by benspyda (1899 posts) -

@Matthew said:

@Ben_H said:

@benspyda said:

Delivered. Like a boss.

Good man!

"This is real german steal, for this here plastic case." That part cracked me up.

#8 Posted by RTSlord (1195 posts) -

and i quote, BUTTON MASHING

#9 Posted by myketuna (1631 posts) -
@benspyda: I was a fan of the crew before that video existed, but when I saw that one, I knew I would follow these guys to the ends of the earth...
#11 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1543 posts) -

Dentist Rorie is the best.

#12 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

A lot of those old gamespot videos have people that sound very bored. It's kind of funny when Greg did it because thats how he talked and sometimes he's dress up as a ninja, but man it's strange seeing jeff so monotone. The Alex reviews are usually pretty good.

#13 Posted by Blubba (527 posts) -
#14 Posted by Nottle (1912 posts) -

"Metal Gear Solid was cool because it let you break necks and no game ever let you break necks before" by Brad Shoemaker.

Uh uh uh!

@WilltheMagicAsian: Man, Rorie's dentist voice! Bad timing.

#15 Posted by DrJota (698 posts) -

@Catarrhal: Precursor to Jeff's Hoarders episode.Addiction really is a tough thing to break.

#16 Posted by On1inepersona (119 posts) -

@benspyda said:

@Matthew said:

@Ben_H said:

@benspyda said:

Delivered. Like a boss.

Good man!

"This is real german steal, for this here plastic case." That part cracked me up.

Holy crap beardless Ryan Davis

#17 Posted by DigTheDoug (178 posts) -

Thank you for this, I never got to see these videos back in the day.

#18 Posted by ohthejawsoflife (59 posts) -

How about this for some old school Game spot oh Greg hahahahah

#19 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

Beardless Ryan? DO NOT WANT!

#20 Posted by Superfriend (1459 posts) -

Just noticed a couple of these videos have been taken offline (due to a complaint by none other than CBS)

Damn, I really wanted to see that cribbing one again. Oldschool Gamespot was so great!

#21 Posted by Tylea002 (2291 posts) -

^Yep, glad this thread brings these videos to CBS' attention, so no one can actually enjoy them.

C'mon, guys.