Best PSN titles?

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By BigBoss1911

Planning on geting a psn card tommorrow,recommend me some games.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Osaladin

Noby Noby Boy, Flower, Pixel Junk: Monsters, Pixel Junk Eden, Fat Princess, Trash Panic, PixelJunk: Shooter, Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD.

I can't think of any thing else.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By tekmojo

Tekken is a great party crasher.

I think it's still pricey, not sure though.
King9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#4  Edited By King9999

Warhawk.

EgoCheck616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By EgoCheck616

Everything that was said above with the addition of PAIN and Super Stardust HD.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By iamjohn

Everyday is another shooter...

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#7  Edited By Hailinel

Flower, Bionic Commando:  Rearmed, and Super Stardust HD are all good choices.  I honestly can't recommend Noby Noby Boy, though.  It's quirky and it has the aesthetic of Katamari Damacy, but it's just not that much of a game.  If you want to spend the points to play something that's better at being obtuse than it is at being a game, it's not a terrible download, but if you want something that's a more traditional game, there are far better options.

Also, I can't recommend Pain.  I got the game free with a voucher included with my PS3, and if I hadn't gotten it for free, I don't think it would have been worth it.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TwoOneFive

I'll name a few of the games i have bought off of PSN (many of the 15 or so game I have on PSN I got through "game-sharing" with friends)

Warhawk- awesome multiplayer game, make sure you have friends or some kind of clan you can find to play with, it pretty overwhelming at first and gets boring without friends, because team work is hella fun in this game. 
Flower- this game has to be played to be believed. Its been a while since i played it, so i can't really remember exactly why i was so amazed by it, but i do remember that those 3 or 4 hours of gameplay were sublime. I remember it being a very emotionally driven and beautiful experience. 
Noby Noby Boy - not a great game, not even a game really, just fucking buy it, and some shrumes, kick back and have the trippiest time of your life
Super Stardust HD - sure not as great as other dual analog shooters like Geometry Wars, but dude this game kicks fucking ass. 
Speaking of games with HD in the title, Pick up Super Street FIghter 2 Turbo HD Remix. 
Um. what else is great on there....
oh Zen Pinball is pretty sweet if your into that, if you have a camera its pretty fun doing multiplayer. 
WipEout HD - This game is fucking awesome, its easily worth $60, but you can get it for $20
Calling All Cars - Its a bit old and small for a game to download now (warhawk is old but that shit is still very popular online), but this game is great, it was made be David Jaffe after all. 
Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest For Booty - Great game and consider the game only lasts about a quarter the length of the Tools of Destruction, it only costs a quarter the price as well- $15

theres a bunch of other great ones on there as well, those are just a few that popped in my mind, if i had my ps3 on infront of me i could name more....like that 2d shooter multiplayer commando game. lol

copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By copycatzen

burnout paradise dude above all other!!!!!

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TwoOneFive
@Osaladin said:
" Noby Noby Boy, Flower, Pixel Junk: Monsters, Pixel Junk Eden, Fat Princess, Trash Panic, PixelJunk: Shooter, Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD.I can't think of any thing else. "
Those are definitely great choices. except i could care less for monsters. Fat Princess is out? I have to fucking get that game!!
Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Osaladin
@TwoOneFive said:
"
@Osaladin said:
" Noby Noby Boy, Flower, Pixel Junk: Monsters, Pixel Junk Eden, Fat Princess, Trash Panic, PixelJunk: Shooter, Wipeout HD, Super Stardust HD.I can't think of any thing else. "
Those are definitely great choices. except i could care less for monsters. Fat Princess is out? I have to fucking get that game!!
"

Not yet, Fat Princess and PixelJunk: Shooter are coming out later this year, but I had to put them down because they both look awesome.
BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BigBoss1911

Did anyone like burn zombie burn?

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wolverine
@King9999 said:
"Warhawk. "

Nah, he could probably get it cheaper in a store.
azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By azteris
@BigBoss1911 said:
" Did anyone like burn zombie burn? "
I liked it a lot. It's a great arcade type of game.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By JJOR64

Wipeout HD is loads of fun.  Also, Warhawk is kick ass.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By RHCPfan24

Noby Noby Boy is always the answer.

Trash Panic is cool too. Together, those are $10.