Best PSP Game on PSN

r0k1ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By r0k1ll

I need a long, good PSP game that I can buy over PSN. I have 15 bucks left over to spend. However, I only have 1 GB of space on my memory stick. What is a good game, It can be a PSP game or a PS1 classic. I don't want MGS since I already have it on the PS1. Right now, I'm thinking of  Puzzle Quest or Symphony of the Night. Which is longer, and which do you recommend?

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

While both Puzzle Quest and Shymphony of the Night are fantastic games, Puzzle Quest is longer.  If you could get both, you should.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

I can't resist recommending a Castlevania game. Symphony of the Night

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Driadon

As addictive as Puzzle Quest is, Symphony of the Night cannot be missed. 

Slippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Slippy

Do not buy any GTA game other than Chinatown Wars. The lag when running LCS and VCS off of flash memory is unbearably bad. I've had to contact Rockstar over the issue today, and I was surprised to find that they are taking my claim (and others') to the higher ups.
Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Emandudeguyperson
Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice or Motorstorm: Arctic Edge. No this isn't a bold glitch, I'm doing it on purpose, you MUST buy both of those games. 

Edit: didn't read the OP, Disgaea would give you the most lasting value. Also, bold is glitching.
animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By animateria

Puzzle Quest is better suited on the DS or PC due to the control scheme, though the PSP version is probably adequate.

And SOTN is a classic Castlevania game for sure. I think it lacks the larger/epic boss fights in more modern Castlevanias but it's still fun. The lack of R2 and L2 on the PSP, and no widescreen option means its definitely not the best platform to play it on  though.

Doesn't that Castlevania X Chronicles for the PSP or whatever include it with Rondo of Blood? 

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By webby

Is Final Fantasy 7 just over 1 gb? 

Also Symphony of the Night is awesome.
TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By TheJollyRajah

Dude, that Castlevania game is PACKED with content. Two games, plus the older Rondo of Blood. 

Also, you get to choose which tracks play where, if I remember correctly. It's a cool feature. 

It's a steal man. For ten bucks, you can't get any better on the PSP. 

EDIT- OOPS, you meant PSN. Nevermind then.