• 89 results
#1 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

Multimedia Celebrity Poker... 

never EVER turn the video quality down...ever...frakes will look into your soul     

Yours? 
#2 Posted by Soapy86 (2623 posts) -

Indeed. It's my favorite Quick Look they've ever done. 

#3 Posted by BeachThunder (12441 posts) -

Year is not over. If someone posted this thread yesterday you'd have a different response.

#4 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -

Hollywood Squares >.>

#5 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -
@BeachThunder said:

" Year is not over. If someone posted this thread yesterday you'd have a different response. "

nothing will beat frakes 

#6 Posted by TaccyP (307 posts) -

Vinny lost his shit. Damn. Best QL ever.

#7 Posted by themangalist (1748 posts) -

I think Tony Hawk takes it home.

#8 Posted by dudeglove (8308 posts) -

I just fucking watched it. My god that Frakes bit. But what about Tomena Sanner?

#9 Posted by Jambones (1696 posts) -

This is a great excuse to go back and watch a few. Multimedia Poker certainly has a special place in my heart though.

#10 Posted by Vitor (2832 posts) -
@Red12b said:
" @BeachThunder said:

" Year is not over. If someone posted this thread yesterday you'd have a different response. "

nothing will beat frakes 

"
Brilliant. 

I lost my shit at that point in the video also - Vinny was not alone. Have never been brought to tears of laughter by any video online before, what a wonderful first experience.
#11 Posted by K9 (621 posts) -

My nominees are:

and

#12 Posted by The_Patriarch (282 posts) -

Wipeout is by far my fave. I think Ive watched it like ten times. 

Frakes shouldve been a playable character. BOOM.

#13 Posted by RobotHamster (4177 posts) -

Man thats a tough one but Vinny losing it was hilarious.  Can someone post a list of all the QL's or make a poll?

#14 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1595 posts) -

i wouldn't say it's the best quick look but it had the best and funniest moment in a quick look ever 
#15 Posted by kalmis (1549 posts) -

The farming simulator had it's moments. When Ryan realized what name had been using and of course the ending. Just bit too long QL

#16 Posted by JoeyRavn (4984 posts) -
@K9 said:

I second this. I was literally choking with laughter while I watched this.
#17 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

Off the top of my head Wii party is my favorite.
#18 Edited by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

The build-up to the end of the Farming Simulator QL is just perfect, 50 minutes of like NOTHING happening, and then, boom. 

I'd have to say Horsemeat rider is my favourite QL moment of the year though. 

What a fucking great year for Giantbomb, so much incredible content!

#19 Posted by Kaineda77 (134 posts) -

Farming simulator was awesome! Also, can't someone make a proper poll for this, e.g. best quick look, best TNT, best review... 
That would be sweet!
#20 Posted by dudeglove (8308 posts) -
@JoeyRavn said:

" @K9 said:

I second this. I was literally choking with laughter while I watched this. "
Seconded. It was around about the time of the Skate 3 QL. If Wipeout had Skate 3's x-ray bone breaking thing, it would've been... beyond amazing.
#21 Posted by Kjellm87 (1722 posts) -

I'm gonna say the Wipeout one, god knows how many times I watched it

#22 Posted by Vetterli (118 posts) -

I would definitely go for either the Motion Sports or  Kinect Sports.

#23 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

I loved that multimedia poker QL. Will there be a prober award this year like there was last year with us voting etc? i hope so.

#24 Posted by Toxin066 (3330 posts) -

No fans of the recent Tony Hawk quick look? For shame, people.

#25 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I thought it was more creepy when Frakes was shaking his head like he was possed but that didn't seem to do anything for Vinny or Ryan for that matter. 

#26 Posted by Nadafinga (959 posts) -

My favorite overall QL of the year: Hollywood Squares.

My favorite QL moment: Multimedia Celebrity Poker. It was a good QL up to that point, but the Frakes Freakout and Jeff's "Turn the video quality back up TURN THE VIDEO QUALITY BACK UP" made me laugh really, really hard.

#27 Edited by Siphillis (1298 posts) -

Best Overall: 

Best Moment: 

"
"MURDER ME!  AHHHHHHHHH!"  
#28 Posted by Red12b (9085 posts) -

the ending to the Killzone 3 QL was amazing as well

#29 Posted by Brendan (8168 posts) -

I'm an abomination!!  End my life!!  MURDER ME!!!
#30 Posted by zudthespud (3284 posts) -

For me, it's either of these two.

#31 Posted by HistoryInRust (6407 posts) -

Overall, I think the best Quick Look was Motion Sports. But for the best moment, definitely Multimedia Celebrity Poker. 

I just don't get it. 

#32 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1837 posts) -

I loved the Wipeout QL. Totally fucking hilarious from beginning to end. I also really loved the Harry Potter and Fist of the North Star QL's, more recently. I have yet to watch the Celebrity Poker one. I'm having a hard time remember all the ones from this year, so I feel compelled to go back and check out a lot of them.

#33 Posted by Skald (4370 posts) -

My favourite: 

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Alex nearly died of cuteness overload. Definitely this year's A Boy and his Blob.
#34 Posted by countinhallways (630 posts) -
@K9 said:    
"
Also :
@Gizmo said:
Horsemeat rider"  
hahahahahah (genuine laughter is something I find hard to express in text but I assure you this is it)
#35 Posted by Upfish (45 posts) -
@extremeradical said:
" My favourite: 

Kirby's Epic Yarn

Alex nearly died of cuteness overload. Definitely this year's A Boy and his Blob. "
Seconded. I love when the two of them are just swinging and Alex says "Can we just do this forever?"
#36 Posted by Daiphyer (1352 posts) -

Man, this is a really hard question. The motion sport game was awesome. Of course, Def Jam: Rapstar, who can forget Ted Nyman's freestyle? Also, Wii Party. Kinect Sport. Wipeout. Multimedia Celebrity Poker. Super Meat Boy. The Game Room quicklooks. TH: Shred. Michael Jackson: The experience. MAN IT KEEPS GOING ON!

#37 Edited by Depressing_Wizard (185 posts) -

I only liked the ending of Multimedia Celebrity Poker. My favourite was definitely Motion Sports.  

#38 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Multimedia Celebrity Poker was not even that great of a quick look. Are you stupid? There was one good part, and that was it.

#39 Posted by Little_Socrates (5718 posts) -

Man, choosing between Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2, Kinect MotionSports, Tony Hawk Shred, and Multimedia Celebrity Poker is really hard for me...I'll be looking at the others in this thread. 

Runner-up? Rabbids Go Home.

#40 Posted by weegieanawrench (1943 posts) -

The Wipeout QL is my favourite of the year by leaps and bounds.

#41 Posted by B0nd07 (1701 posts) -

This is a toughie.  There are so many good ones and each have their own moments, but I think overall, the one with the best/most laughs per minute, would have to be the Wipeout QL.

Runners-up would include (from newest to oldest); Tony Hawk: Shred, Raving Rabbids Travel In Time, Motion Sports, Kinect Sports, The Sims 3, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Wii Party, Tomena Sanner, and Game Room.

#42 Posted by DarkHeroZark (175 posts) -

This: 

#43 Posted by Chocobodude3 (644 posts) -
@dudeglove said:
" @JoeyRavn said:

" @K9 said:

I second this. I was literally choking with laughter while I watched this. "
Seconded. It was around about the time of the Skate 3 QL. If Wipeout had Skate 3's x-ray bone breaking thing, it would've been... beyond amazing. "

#44 Posted by CitizenKane (10508 posts) -
#45 Posted by MisterMouse (3564 posts) -

I wouldnt say it is my favorite because only like the last 5 minutes of it were good. 
There have definitely been some quicklooks that I have laughed a lot more and enjoyed a lot more but I cant seem to remember them right now.

#46 Posted by fox01313 (5089 posts) -

Put up a list of great QL videos though this year is excessively tough, way too many wicked cool hilarious videos this year.

#47 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Rider meet horse, horse meet rider!
#48 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Wasn't story hour adventures this year?

#49 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Am I the only one who finds Multimedia Celebrity Poker and Farming Simulator overrated? I'm more a fan of PokéPark.

#50 Posted by smitty86 (695 posts) -
@Video_Game_King:  No, your right. Both only have one great moment but was surrounded by just bad gameplay (especially the Farming Simulator; although it could win best ending to a QL). 

Top 3 in order:
1)Motion Sports - "Oh Please." "Rider meet horse, horse meet rider." "I wanna marry than man." "By the way mom's chocolate pie fucking sucks". Showing football as a game of jumping and ducking.
2)Kinnect Sports - Tons and tons of hilarious spastic arm movement.
3) Tie between Super Scribblenauts (Bear riding bear & boy riding fish) & Raving Rabbits Travel in Time (the constant Rabbit yelling and the drowning scene and the end)