#1 Edited by mrfluke (5351 posts) -

http://www.polygon.com/2013/4/18/4239376/bethesda-shinji-mikami-project-zwei-tango-gameworks

the game that bethesda has been teasing through vine videos was apparently Shinji Mikami's (one of the original guys behind Resident Evil, and God hand and Vanquish) new Game "zwei"

they are targeting the reveal for 8 am Eastern time tommorow,

so heres some hype words from the polygon article.

Tango Gameworks initially announced its survival horror game in April 2012, with the studio describing it as "the realization of pure survival horror, an experience ... that pushes the limits of fear and exhilaration."

"I've found my focus and once again I'm striving for pure survival horror," Mikami said at the time. "I am being very hands-on to see that the quality is there. Rest assured."

People that wanted more Horror Resident Evil Rejoice! as this game seems more tailored for you guys

#2 Edited by OneKillWonder_ (1837 posts) -

Holy shit. I'm extremely excited to finally see what this is going to be.

#3 Posted by TyCobb (1975 posts) -

Fuck yea! Fuck yea! Fuck yea! Resident Evil is still one of my all time favorite games. Fingers crossed that this will be awesome.

#4 Posted by TruthTellah (9481 posts) -

Aw yeah. Here. We. Gooo.

#5 Posted by believer258 (12210 posts) -

Whoa, this sounds like it could be pretty interesting.

#6 Edited by zFUBARz (637 posts) -

This seems intriguing, but That sounds way too much like Zwan to me.

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (15176 posts) -

Interesting that they wouldn't want to wait until E3... but then again announcing it away from E3 insures that all eyes will be on them tomorrow so... I guess I just came full circle and answered my own question.

#8 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (6011 posts) -

This is pretty exciting stuff. Hopefully it'll be something were all satisfied with.

#9 Posted by mrfluke (5351 posts) -

@zfubarz said:

This seems intriguing, but That sounds way too much like Zwan to me.

it is Zwei that they are gonna reveal tommorow

#10 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2295 posts) -

Cool, never thought I would see Shinji Mikami team up with Bethesda but here's hoping for an awesome game.

#11 Posted by probablytuna (3832 posts) -

I know a guy who's gonna be pretty interested in this. Too bad this isn't me.

#12 Posted by Hunter5024 (5980 posts) -

Interesting that they wouldn't want to wait until E3... but then again announcing it away from E3 insures that all eyes will be on them tomorrow so... I guess I just came full circle and answered my own question.

With how fast and loose the announcements have been coming this year I have to wonder if there's going to be anything left for e3.

#13 Edited by Icemael (6364 posts) -
#14 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11415 posts) -

You know, after Vanquish and Shadows of the Damned, I wouldn't say that survivor horror was what I wanted from Shinji Mikami, but oh well!

#15 Posted by Winternet (8059 posts) -

@mrfluke: So, are you announcing the announcement?

#16 Posted by Bollard (5870 posts) -
#17 Edited by JZ (2120 posts) -

So it's silent hill then?

#18 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

It tells us next to nothing...

#19 Edited by moffattron9000 (353 posts) -

I am probably over analyzing here, but the press-release says that it's coming to 360, PS3, PC, and "next-generation consoles". I'm pretty sure that all announced next-gen games that are coming out for the PS4 at this point will deliberately say that they are coming out for the PS4. Anyway I can't wait to see what this game is, especially given the pedigree here.