#1 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

So Giant Bomb was going to upload it sometime next week, but Gamespot have kindly uploaded it on YouTube today. They have only uploaded the main stream, the second one will be up next week.

Catch it!

Online
#2 Posted by bassman2112 (828 posts) -

Big Live Live Show...

On Gamespot Youtube channel...

Does not compute

#3 Posted by ZombiePie (5636 posts) -

@Bassman2112 said:

Big Live Live Show...

On Gamespot Youtube channel...

Does not compute

They cut the Breaking Brad sequence so is that the "True Ending," is not in the video.

As such it can safely be assumed that this is NOT canon.

Moderator
#4 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Eight hours? Damn, glad I wasn't up to watch the whole thing, would have been dead today.

#5 Posted by Shaunage (699 posts) -

The comments suggest the Team Brad stuff from the end is missing.

#6 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

@ZombiePie said:

@Bassman2112 said:

Big Live Live Show...

On Gamespot Youtube channel...

Does not compute

They cut the Breaking Brad sequence so is that the "True Ending," is not in the video.

As such it can safely be assumed that this is NOT canon.

The true final episode is on the DVD release six months from now! This is how they get you!

#7 Posted by Bane122 (786 posts) -

Damn shame they cut off Brad's moment.

Also, I had no idea last year's premium stream was uploaded to youtube. Since I only saw parts of it guess I'll be checking it out again.

#8 Posted by TooWalrus (13159 posts) -
@dungbootle said:

@ZombiePie said:

@Bassman2112 said:

Big Live Live Show...

On Gamespot Youtube channel...

Does not compute

They cut the Breaking Brad sequence so is that the "True Ending," is not in the video.

As such it can safely be assumed that this is NOT canon.

The true final episode is on the DVD release six months from now! This is how they get you!

Are they going to include the original Japanese, or only that shitty English dub? Because whoever does the voice-over for Brad Shoemaker just doesn't seem to fit the character...
#9 Posted by Insectecutor (1186 posts) -
#10 Posted by Brandino (249 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Eight hours? Damn, glad I wasn't up to watch the whole thing, would have been dead today.

I wish i could of watched the whole thing live because live and fan interaction is better than watching it after the fact :(

Going to power through the entire thing starting tomorrow morning.

#11 Posted by ShaggE (6415 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

@dungbootle said:

@ZombiePie said:

@Bassman2112 said:

Big Live Live Show...

On Gamespot Youtube channel...

Does not compute

They cut the Breaking Brad sequence so is that the "True Ending," is not in the video.

As such it can safely be assumed that this is NOT canon.

The true final episode is on the DVD release six months from now! This is how they get you!

Are they going to include the original Japanese, or only that shitty English dub? Because whoever does the voice-over for Brad Shoemaker just doesn't seem to fit the character...

Very true. His distinctive accent is entirely missing.

#12 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@Brandino

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Eight hours? Damn, glad I wasn't up to watch the whole thing, would have been dead today.

I wish i could of watched the whole thing live because live and fan interaction is better than watching it after the fact :(

Going to power through the entire thing starting tomorrow morning.

I would be dead if I watched it all live.
Online
#13 Posted by jonnyboy (2920 posts) -

Well, That's my day sorted. All this shit's gonna have to wait.

#14 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -
#15 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

How the hell did they cut the end?

#16 Posted by BlackLagoon (1406 posts) -

@TooWalrus said:

Are they going to include the original Japanese, or only that shitty English dub? Because whoever does the voice-over for Brad Shoemaker just doesn't seem to fit the character...

Not sure if they can work out the licensing on that, but they will definitively be redoing several of Brad's scenes to improve his character animation. Also the dancing John Drake censorship will thankfully removed.

#17 Posted by thatdutchguy (1271 posts) -
@Hizang: Thx only saw 4 hours of the live show before i fell asleep from all the beer i was drinking.
#18 Posted by Soulblitz (349 posts) -

@Insectecutor said:

It's on twitch in HD. http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/332162377

Anyone else having problems with the twitch archive? My internet is more than fast enough to stream at 480p but it just doesn't want to stream properly. I get one second of video playing, then maybe five seconds of freezing, then it played another second, then freezes etc. For whatever reason it's just not getting the data to me, because I've just tested an HD download from here and it's super fast, and that's at 720p as opposed to 480p.

Any ideas? I'd rather watch it on Twitch because it's much better quality and has the extra stuff on the end, but I can't even get past the first five seconds of the video at this rate.

#19 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@Soulblitz said:

@Insectecutor said:

It's on twitch in HD. http://www.twitch.tv/giantbomb/b/332162377

Anyone else having problems with the twitch archive? My internet is more than fast enough to stream at 480p but it just doesn't want to stream properly. I get one second of video playing, then maybe five seconds of freezing, then it played another second, then freezes etc. For whatever reason it's just not getting the data to me, because I've just tested an HD download from here and it's super fast, and that's at 720p as opposed to 480p.

Any ideas? I'd rather watch it on Twitch because it's much better quality and has the extra stuff on the end, but I can't even get past the first five seconds of the video at this rate.

Yeah I'm getting this as well. I thought it was just because I was playing Guild Wars 2 at the same time. But it's all out of sync.

#20 Posted by Brandino (249 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@Brandino

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Eight hours? Damn, glad I wasn't up to watch the whole thing, would have been dead today.

I wish i could of watched the whole thing live because live and fan interaction is better than watching it after the fact :(

Going to power through the entire thing starting tomorrow morning.

I would be dead if I watched it all live.

As someone who has had health problems most of my life, 8 hours straight of something is a cake walk for me, past year i have had countless surgeries and to give you an idea, last october i had surgery on my back and was pretty much house ridden for about 15-16 days and i watched the entire series of 24, The Shield and Battlestar Galactica within those 15-16 days. That's 355 44 minute episodes, that's 250 hours.

8 hours ain't shit :) But then again i have a lot of health problems so sitting around watching stuff all day is what i am good at.

#21 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@Brandino said:

@Hizang said:

@Brandino

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

Eight hours? Damn, glad I wasn't up to watch the whole thing, would have been dead today.

I wish i could of watched the whole thing live because live and fan interaction is better than watching it after the fact :(

Going to power through the entire thing starting tomorrow morning.

I would be dead if I watched it all live.

As someone who has had health problems most of my life, 8 hours straight of something is a cake walk for me, past year i have had countless surgeries and to give you an idea, last october i had surgery on my back and was pretty much house ridden for about 15-16 days and i watched the entire series of 24, The Shield and Battlestar Galactica within those 15-16 days. That's 355 44 minute episodes, that's 250 hours.

8 hours ain't shit :) But then again i have a lot of health problems so sitting around watching stuff all day is what i am good at.

Eight hours after having not slept for a long time is kind of a big deal.

#22 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
@TheDudeOfGaming Saying that I'm taking part in Extra Life!
Online
#23 Posted by Chtasm (447 posts) -

Are they going to be selling the true ending as DLC?

#24 Posted by Picard (255 posts) -

LOL gotta love the Bob Barker mic.