#1 Posted by phoenix6153 (42 posts) -

So, here is a thought. I know that with the loss of Ryan things have changed quite a bit around here. My question is no that September is here and almost gone, will we see a new Big Live Live Show Live this year? If not, what happens to my subscription? I know that I paid for a year during last year's show and will no doubt do so again. But when do I do this?

#2 Edited by DeeGee (2116 posts) -

Confirmed by Jeff that it will not happen this year. You can add a year to your subscription any time you want, it stacks.

#3 Posted by BabaORiely (98 posts) -

Jeff said on tumblr a couple weeks ago that it's not happening this year.

You can pay for a new year of subscription at any time, which I think you do through the store? I'm not positive, sorry about that.

I usually get my year around Thanksgiving because the past couple years they've done a promotion around that time.

#4 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5272 posts) -

If not, what happens to my subscription? I know that I paid for a year during last year's show and will no doubt do so again. But when do I do this?

I looked around and found all you have to do is go to the top right of the page, hover over your username and click on billing. There you can see when your subscription expires and renew it at any time.

#5 Posted by Bollard (5304 posts) -

Psst, wait till Christmas when you can get it $15 cheaper without the T-Shirt token...

Plus, the T-Shirt token is useless if you live outside the US anyway...

#6 Posted by phoenix6153 (42 posts) -

thanks everybody. i don't know why i didn't think about that. i'm starting to think like my students...

#7 Posted by geirr (2483 posts) -

Oh yeah it's renewal time, thanks for reminding me!

#8 Posted by meaninoflife42 (499 posts) -

There may not be a Big Live Live Show this year, but Will and Norm are planning another Octoberkast. That should be great.