#1 Posted by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (346 posts) -
#2 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

There are millions of threads about this sort of thing, and yeah it looks like it'll be a good year for sony, but at this time every year the next year always does, alot of those games will be pushed back, and sony always announces its big games before microsoft for some reason.

#3 Posted by s7evn (1072 posts) -

Looking at that list I may only get around to playing Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3. 

#4 Edited by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (346 posts) -
I don't care much for Kinect or Move, Microsoft has Gears 3 and that is all imo.
@s7evn said:
" Looking at that list I may only get around to playing Infamous 2 and Uncharted 3.  "

I know man, Uncharted 3 will be the main reason I turn on my ps3 next year.
#5 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

Nothing on that list makes me want to update my PS3 out of 3.15

#6 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5308 posts) -

I need to play the first InFamous before 2.

#7 Posted by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (346 posts) -
@SethPhotopoulos: 
I made it around 75% through and stopped playing, I tried going back but I totally lost interest.  Maybe the sequel will be great...
#8 Posted by crusader8463 (14423 posts) -

DC Universe Online isn't a PS3 exclusive. I'm playing it right now as we speak on my PC.

#9 Posted by face15 (1303 posts) -

After Uncharted 3 and inFamous 2 the two Sony exclusives that I'm looking forward to nest year aren't listed; thatgamecompany's Journey and Rockstar's Agent.

#10 Posted by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -
#11 Posted by p_p_o_d (543 posts) -

no chance in hell the last guardian makes it state side in 2011. 

seems like a perfect first half 2012 release.       

a game like that needs release window with not alot near it.   it would just be overshadowed by the big shooters in Q3-Q4

#12 Edited by Yummylee (22062 posts) -

Yakuza 3 has made quite a fair bit excited for Yakuza 4, to go along with my other anticipations for inFAMOUS 2, Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3 of course <3

#13 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I asked Santa for a PS3 again this year. He laughed at me. Bastard.

#14 Posted by S0mewh4tD4m4ged (346 posts) -
#15 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

What about Hero's on the Move or Ratchet and Clank All 4 One?

#16 Posted by xyzygy (10030 posts) -

The only game I actually want out of all them is Last Guardian. Looks so good. I have played previous entries in the other franchises and was wholly disappointed by them, especially that piece of shit that is LittleBigPlanet.

#17 Posted by Marcsman (3238 posts) -

TWISTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#18 Posted by dantheman1515 (297 posts) -

Im really only excited for InFAMOUS 2 and Uncharted 3. Killzone 3 has to be amazing for me to pick it up because 2 didn't live up to its potential. Resistance 3 looks good, but after the second game took so may wrong turns, I hope they focus on creating a good story and campaign. And I doubt that the Last Guardian comes out next year.