Bionic CommandoRearmed Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix or Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2(Poll)

Avatar image for toxicenchiliada
toxicEnchiliada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By toxicEnchiliada
Avatar image for toxicenchiliada
toxicEnchiliada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By toxicEnchiliada

I have enough points for 1 more game can you guys help me chose? I'm looking preferably for something that will last me awhile.

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#3  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Bionic Commando will last you a long while. The developers at Grin definitely gave it much lower price than was needed. I'd recommend Geometry Wars 2, but the only real reason to play it is if a ton of people on your friends list are into high scores and stuff like that.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By penguindust

I bought Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 the week it was released and I still play the game every week.  It's the perfect quick shot of gaming goodness.  3 minute of play then quit or try again (that's only 1 of 6 options, of course).  I often play it while watching TV.  A commercial comes on, play a round of Geo-Wars and by the time you are done, the commercials are just ending.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By toowalrus

Dude, geometry wars, no question. more fun than bionic commando, more competitive than street fighter, it's my 2nd favorite xbox live game.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By suneku

I haven't played the other 2 games but if you want to play a SF you might as well go with SF4 instead of the HD remix. But I have heard great things about both Bionic Commando and Geometry Wars 2.