#1 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

I bought BioShock Infinite and now have Steam copies of the original BioShock as well as X-COM. I already own them, so I figure I'll give 'em out here.

PLEASE only ask for a code if you actually really want the game, and of course have a PC that's at least somewhat capable. Basically, don't just take a game purely because it's free. Thanks!

I was thinking that this may be a somewhat common situation since every outlet in existence seems to be giving away games for Infinite pre-orders, so if anyone else would like to use this thread to give away their extra copies as well, feel free.

...Yay for games? Yeah, that'll do.

#2 Edited by spiceninja (3062 posts) -

I really want XCOM and I have a PC capable of running. I've played the demo on Steam multiple times. I would be forever grateful if I could get that extra copy.

#3 Posted by joey (984 posts) -

I'll take some BioShock! :D <3

plz

#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

Weird, it seems that my thread isn't showing up on the forums page. Uhhhh, okay.

@plasmabeam44: How did you even find this? Send me a friend request on Steam (JJWeatherman) and I'll send you XCOM.

#5 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

@joey: Wait, you found it, too. Maybe it's an issue on my end. Anyway, send me a friend request on Steam and I'll send it!

I guess that's it for me, but perhaps others can keep this strange ghost of a thread going.

Edit: Seems to be on the main page now. Giant Bomb be crazy.

#6 Posted by spiceninja (3062 posts) -

@jjweatherman: Will do! My Steam name is spiceninja, expect a request soon.

#7 Posted by joey (984 posts) -

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

#8 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

@joey said:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

!

You're welcome. BioShock's still pretty good. Played through it for the first time not too long ago.

#9 Edited by Nodima (1198 posts) -

I was really excited when I heard about this deal until I found out it had to be on PC, since I'm a Mac/PS3 guy. Still, at least I could still get the original Bioshock on PSN, along with Bioshock 2 from PS+ I've only had to pay for one of the games in this series and now I have them all to experience for the first time at once.

Excited for this week/weekend.

#10 Edited by caska (117 posts) -

I've also got xcom and bioshock to give away if anyone else is interested? I may also have a Civ5 code that came with my xcom order back in the day but I threw that into steam when I already had it so i'm not sure if that's 'used' it or not... pm me if you're interested and I'll try to get back to you soonish

Edit: all gone

#11 Edited by Nictel (2412 posts) -

I will heart anyone for X-Com (Steam name same as GB name)

#12 Posted by deadeyes (71 posts) -

Just putting it out there, I'd gladly grab an xcom code ;)

#14 Edited by moffattron9000 (353 posts) -

If anyone has a spare copy of Bioshock, i'll take it. My Steam name is the same as the one I have here.