• 83 results
#1 Posted by 617_jbug (350 posts) -

Geoff Keighly is hyping up an announcement for Wednesday about 2 exclusive world premiers for the VGA's. Now a tweet from Marketing VP from Bioware saying that Bioware fans to pay attention on Wednesday. Maybe a new IP or the first trailer for ME3. 
 https://twitter.com/#!/EAgamer/status/4424834880643072

#2 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Probably just something for the PS3 version ME2. Hopefully not, though.

#3 Posted by 617_jbug (350 posts) -
@FunExplosions said:
" Probably just something for the PS3 version ME2. Hopefully not, though. "
they could debut the interactive comic , maybe I should of said they would debut something at the VGA instead of new game.
#4 Posted by Yummylee (22671 posts) -

PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ ME3!

#5 Posted by ReyGitano (2467 posts) -

More Mass Effect 2 DLC please. Shadow Broker left me wanting more.

#6 Posted by GlenTennis (3146 posts) -

It won't be ME3. They aren't even gonna talk about it until ME2 is out and well established on the PS3.

Maybe a new KotR and a new ip.
I am, now, really interested in a new ip.

#7 Posted by 617_jbug (350 posts) -
@GlenTennis said:
" It won't be ME3. They aren't even gonna talk about it until ME2 is out and well established on the PS3.  Maybe a new KotR and a new ip. I am, now, really interested in a new ip. "
how about a sequel for Jade Empire.
#8 Posted by GlenTennis (3146 posts) -
@617_jbug said:
" @GlenTennis said:
" It won't be ME3. They aren't even gonna talk about it until ME2 is out and well established on the PS3.  Maybe a new KotR and a new ip. I am, now, really interested in a new ip. "
how about a sequel for Jade Empire. "
I'm listening...
#9 Posted by Jolt92 (1603 posts) -

ME2 DLC please!

Seems like an appropriate annoncement.

#10 Posted by rjayb89 (7730 posts) -

They'll announce that they have a partnership with Nintendo and that they're going to make the next Paper Mario RPG!  Karma!  Radial menus!

#11 Posted by Olivaw (1215 posts) -

MASS EFFECT 3.

Or maybe MASS EFFECT SPINOFF GAME.

Or NEW ORIGINAL IP.

Any or all of the above would be fine.

#12 Posted by ZombiePie (5790 posts) -

You know what I'm gonna throw a curve ball that some people may not be 100% sold on but I would like to see Jade Empire 2. I always felt like that setting was so inspiring and original.

#13 Posted by Meteora (5789 posts) -

Dragon Age 3 yo!

#14 Posted by ErrorOperator (458 posts) -

When are the VGA's?

#15 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -
@ErrorOperator said:
" When are the VGA's? "
Tomorrow (this wednesday) it seems.
#16 Posted by Roger778 (960 posts) -

In terms of Sequels, I want the announcement to be either Mass Effect 3, Jade Empire 2, or Knights of the old Republic 3.  However, if it's a new IP, I will be super excited.
#17 Posted by ErrorOperator (458 posts) -

Another cinematic Dragon Age 2 trailer would make me happy!

#18 Posted by 617_jbug (350 posts) -
@ErrorOperator:  December 11th I believe. Expect a lot of new game rumors now till then.
#19 Posted by Cincaid (2959 posts) -
@617_jbug said:
" @ErrorOperator:  December 11th I believe. Expect a lot of new game rumors now till then. "
Ah crap, thought it was this wednesday already. :(
#20 Edited by Mr_Faraday (241 posts) -
@ZombiePie said:

"You know what I'm gonna throw a curve ball that some people may not be 100% sold on but I would like to see Jade Empire 2. I always felt like that setting was so inspiring and original. "

This this this this this this this THIS!!! Jade Empire was so underrated, the game may have had problems but its lore and setting was so so good. 

But i would also be happy with ME3, KOTOR3, or a new IP.
#21 Posted by IIGrayFoxII (308 posts) -

Does anyone remember the announcements from last year? If I remember correctly they weren't very memorable.  Green Day  Rock Band, Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2 and the only one that was shocking was Batman: Arkham City. So I would keep my excitement at a very low level. With Biowares plate full with Dragon Age 2 and the PS3 Mass Effect 2 and Knights of the Old Republic MMORPG I would imagine any announcement would involve those 3 properties. In fact my money is on an announcement involving the KOTOR MMO. Which would be disappointing..... but hey it could be ANYTHING. 

#22 Posted by neoepoch (1295 posts) -

Well if it is a new IP here is the question, what kind of setting should it take place in? It is safe to assume that the game will be an RPG, and since Bioware has done Western Fantasy, Eastern Mythology, and Sci-Fi, I'm really interested in seeing what they can do with a different setting? Should they go the Alpha Protocol route and do some sort of modern day spy game? I like how many of Atlus's games take place during relatively modern settings (I.E. SMT, Persona, even Catherine), and how the original Shadowrun was in a dystopian type near future setting with magic. I guess I could also see Steampunk styles too...

Wait terrible (great?) idea inbound. Atlus and Bioware collaborative game....think about it....

#23 Posted by BeachThunder (12596 posts) -
#24 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3491 posts) -

KoTOR 3 (no MMO business)^^

#25 Posted by Diamond (8634 posts) -

It's obviously Sonic Chronicles 2 for Nintendo 3DS

#26 Posted by Gamer_152 (14126 posts) -

I'm quite interested, although it's a shame there's no chance of it being Mass Effect 3.

#27 Edited by JJOR64 (19096 posts) -

I'm just going to read all the announcements online this year.  Last year's VGAs sucked so hard, it's not worth my time watching that shit again.

#28 Posted by Meowshi (2911 posts) -

There isn't going to be a Knight of the Old Republic III.  Bioware considers their MMO to be KotOR 3, as well as 4, 5, 6, and 7.  They've said this repeatedly.  Making the game an MMO allowed them to do what they've wanted to do from the very beginning, but couldn't.  The MMO is going to answer the questions left dangling from the first two games.  The MMO is going to further expand the time period the games take place in.  The MMO is their primary focus under the Old Republic brand.  There will not be a single-player KotOR game produced by Bioware.  

At best you can hope for another broken release by the guys who made KotOR II, but even that is unlikely as the MMO is already answering the questions and filling in that time span.  There will be nothing new for the game to address. 

#29 Posted by armaan8014 (5492 posts) -
@617_jbug said:
" @GlenTennis said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT!!!
#30 Posted by Extreme_Popcorn (842 posts) -

Baldur's Gate 3? 

I know Atari hold the licence but you never know

#31 Posted by KaosAngel (13764 posts) -
@617_jbug said:
"how about a sequel for Jade Empire. "
Stop trolling, we both know that game doesn't exist.
#32 Posted by Jadeskye (4368 posts) -

Could be a lot of things...i dont know which i would prefer!

#33 Posted by JeanLuc (3615 posts) -

My hope is for new Mass Effect 2 DLC since its way to early for an Mass Effect 3 news.

#34 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

Sequel or new IP, I'm psyched! 

#35 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@617_jbug said:
" @GlenTennis said:
I'll take twenty.
#36 Posted by seitanic (98 posts) -

MDK3.

#37 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
@ZombiePie said:
" You know what I'm gonna throw a curve ball that some people may not be 100% sold on but I would like to see Jade Empire 2. I always felt like that setting was so inspiring and original. "
YES!....god dammit a 100x YES! 

Another Jade Empire game would be amazing. Such a nice detraction from high fantasy dwarves & elves settings and the one game in which BioWare could really introduce something fresh and new.
#38 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

I'd love to see a Jade Empire 2, it had its flaws but a lot of potiential. 
If it's just ME2 for the PS3 that will be very disappointing, as there's nothing new there.  Though I wouldn't mind seeing some new DLC for it.
#40 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -

New Sonic the Hedgehog RPG.

#41 Edited by PenguinDust (12666 posts) -
@neoepoch said:

" ...Wait terrible (great?) idea inbound. Atlus and Bioware collaborative game....think about it.... "

Such a collaboration would cause my head to explode with glee!  I don't think it will ever happen, but I hope that the best RPG focused studios find inspiration in what each of them are doing and adapt the best parts into their own games.  I'd love to see Bioware do an RPG with a modern setting and Atlus to do something with a heavy amount of voice work and choices in dialog.   

Since Valve and Blizzard each have one in the works, how about a Bioware DotA game? ;-p 
#42 Posted by bartok (2594 posts) -

I could watch an awful award show (redundant I know) or I could go on the internet after the show or even that segment and find out.  I hope it is either an entirely new game though I would not be disappointed by news on Mass Effect 3 or another Jade Empire.

#43 Posted by FreakAche (2957 posts) -

Jade Empire 2?

#44 Edited by General_D23 (1201 posts) -

Jade Empire 2, please!

Jeeze. if Jade Empire 2 were announced...

#45 Posted by Slab64 (1068 posts) -
@neoepoch said:
" Wait terrible (great?) idea inbound. Atlus and Bioware collaborative game....think about it.... "
Oh GOD. Talk about an endurance run...it would take like 30 hours to get one level, and a team of interns to understand how to distribute the experience points once you got there...
#46 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Please be more space please more space please more space please more space please more space please more space. Seriously, I fucking love Bioware's depiction of space.

#47 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Mass Effect 3's trailer should just be the entire crew, the entire CREW, dead or alive and some side characters such as anderson mowing shit down on a battlefield with some bad ass music in the background

#48 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7617 posts) -

They've talked about ME3 several times in interviews too, it's no secret and we definitely know it's in development.
I can't wait for it, of course, but an announcement for it wouldn't be that surprising.  

Would just be odd timing considering ME2's about to be released on the PS3, the third would cast a huge shadow over it.. not to mention most likely give massive spoilers.

#49 Posted by SomeGuy890 (122 posts) -

We all know Mass Effect 3 is being made. But I would like to see a trailer with a tentative release day.
#50 Posted by phrosnite (3518 posts) -

Jade Empire sucked I don't what JE 2. ME3 trailer and gameplay trailer for Dragon Age 2.