We are approaching another Black Friday folks. 1 week after the Xbox One launch and 2 weeks after the PS4. But today there has been a leak for the ad GameStop is putting out, more than a month away. Some good stuff.
- Zelda 3DS XL bundle and a Regular 3DS Luigis Mansion bundle.
- Battlefield 4 for half price and it's not even out yet!
- Assassin's Creed 4 for $40
- Jak and Daxter with a blue PS3 bundle.
- Ellen Paige's 2 games for $40
And that is all that I find worth mentioning. Here is the link to the ad.
What are your guys' plans, if any for this years black friday? Any strategies you would like to share? I personally only go for the cheaper games, nothing major, but I just love seeing everyone scramble to get those super cheap TVs.