Black Knight 2000 board in NYC

pants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Anyone know if there are any Black Knight 2000 tables in the NYC area? Supposedly the only one in NYC is at a laundromat? http://www.pinballnyc.com/venues/sunshine-laundry/ I played it once at Gold Colored Watch in SF but the tilt sensor was SUPER busted and kept dumping my balls.

code3xbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey @pants , I'll try to make it over there this week and follow up.

Hey @unndunn have you visited this place?

Black Knight 2000 is the one table i would love to play in real life. My experience with it in the pinball arcade had me on the lookout for a real table.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Obligatory post:

UnnDunn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By UnnDunn

@pants:

I've been to Sunshine Laundry, and the BK2K there is pretty great. The guy that owns Sunshine is a huge pinball fan, and he keeps his machines in great shape.

code3xbl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank @unndunn !

Hey @pants i went there a few days ago and the table is in great shape. There are at least 7 tables in the laundromat. Have fun and enjoy the look on the people's faces who are there solely to clean their clothes.

Pic from Wed:

No Caption Provided

freakin9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely can't beat the feel of a real table. I used to love Pinball Arcade, then moved to an area with a great arcade nearby. Nothing beats nudging a real pinball table.

stinger061

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

There is a working Black Knight 2000 machine sitting in the basement of my parents house. My dad picked it up for next to nothing in the mid-90's and has kept it working ever since.

I put hundreds of hours into it as a kid and I still boot it up every time I'm home for a few games. It's getting more expensive to fix every time something goes wrong (not that often surprisingly) but it's well worth it.

Sin4profit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 2

For those looking for pinball tables within their area, you may find pinballmap.com helpful. They also have a mobile app: http://pinballmap.com/apps