• 0 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by xnoxiousx (121 posts) -

Also, Blizzard can suck it...So many years we had to wait for StarCraft II and Diablo 3 while they sat by release those shitty World of WarCraft expansion packs...Christ, I hate that game.  

And they'll never live down canceling StarCraft: Ghost...Fuckin' pricks!

#2 Posted by ApertureSilence (1154 posts) -

On the one hand you're clearly a troll, but on the other hand I kinda agree.

#3 Posted by Chris2KLee (2308 posts) -
@MurderByDeath said:
" On the one hand you're clearly a troll, but on the other hand I kinda agree. "
The I feel the same on the first part of your sentence, but opposite on the last part.
#4 Posted by SlasherMan (1725 posts) -

I think what everyone wants to know now: Will there be a boycott?

#5 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -
#6 Posted by radioactivez0r (808 posts) -

Their billions of dollars say otherwise, but you're entitled to your sadly ignorant opinion.

#7 Posted by VWGTI (1919 posts) -

I would have to disagree. Starcraft 2 is amazing and Diablo 3 will be amazing. Also, love it or not, WoW is a great game.

#8 Posted by BjornTheUnicorn (355 posts) -

World of Warcraft = $ 
Constantly supporting it = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ 

Other Blizzard games = $<(WoW)$$$$$$$

#9 Posted by Donkey (158 posts) -

Good sir, fuck you.  

#10 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Here's the thing... you're a douche.  

One more thing... Blizzard is amazing.

#11 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

While I was "waiting" for Diablo 3 I played a ton of other games. 
But now, seeing what we're getting out of both Starcraft II and Diablo 3 I can't help but think "Soo, graphical department was shut down or something?" 

But I'll still enjoy me some WoW: Expansions and some Diablo 3. 
After playing the Starcraft 2 beta since before pre-order beta-thinges were even talked about I'm kinda full on my SC2 stuff for now =D

#12 Posted by ThatFrood (3360 posts) -

Blizzard is fine.
Starcraft 2 is great.
They weren't satisfied with Ghost so they cancelled it.
Shut up.

#13 Posted by xnoxiousx (121 posts) -

Just as i thought blizzard jerk offs that will defend them.

#14 Posted by ApertureSilence (1154 posts) -
@Chris2KLee said:
" @MurderByDeath said:
" On the one hand you're clearly a troll, but on the other hand I kinda agree. "
The I feel the same on the first part of your sentence, but opposite on the last part. "
Obviously I don't hate Blizzard like the OP - what reasonable gamer could? - but I do wish they'd focus more on their other IPs rather than WoW. I get that WoW is the big moneymaker for them, but I just don't like it myself.
#15 Posted by Videogames (257 posts) -
@Chris2KLee:  I will make good use of this thread to tell you that I absolutely love your avatar. Genius.
#16 Posted by Lawrens (688 posts) -

Deal with it

#17 Posted by Metroid545 (1823 posts) -

WOW = $
No WOW = No $
No $ = No job/No new games

Get the point?

#18 Posted by ApertureSilence (1154 posts) -
@Tastyburger8 said:
" @Chris2KLee:  I will make good use of this thread to tell you that I absolutely love your avatar. Genius. "
Seconded. @Chris2KLee's avatar owns.
#19 Posted by Fallen189 (4921 posts) -

ALL THOSE EXPANSION PACKS.

Just like Warcraft 3 did. And Diablo. And Diablo 2. And Starcraft.

And you don't care about Starcraft Ghost, you just heard a funny joke about it on a podcast.

What did you actually think was gonna come out of this thread? Did you think that people were gonna rally around you and say "Yeah this company makes phenomenal games, but they take too long so nuts to them".

Just stop. Go back to 4chan.

#20 Posted by Icemael (6271 posts) -

As far as I'm concerned, Blizzard are on the same flat ground they've always been. 

The same low, low flat ground.

#21 Posted by Animasta (14466 posts) -
@Icemael said:
" As far as I'm concerned, Blizzard are on the same flat ground they've always been. 

The same low, low flat ground. "
yeah; I never really understood why Blizzard was so great (although that's mainly because I'm not too into RTS's)
#22 Posted by TMThomsen (2068 posts) -
@Tarsier said:
" i agree with you. over the years i have come to the realization that warcraft is crap. starcraft is the only good thing about that company, and activision is probably going to find a way to shit all over it with some sort of subscription plan or "pay 10 dollars a month to get access to super exclusive stuff and faster server times" or something like that.  "
This must be the worst post I've seen in a long time. Congratulations.
#23 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I just don't know what to say. I want to say your a troll and stop talking about the father I wash I had, Blizzard. On the other hand, they are ripping me off because the new retail pricing on their games and a monthly fee for a game that is slowly falling apart. Good thing I found a work around for that.

#24 Posted by punkxblaze (2879 posts) -
@xnoxiousx said:
" Just as i thought blizzard jerk offs that will defend them. "
I just want you to know I imagined you saying that in Adam West's voice. "AHA! Just as I thought! Blundering Blizzard Jerkoffs here to defend these foolish fiends!"

That is all. Also, your opinion sucks.
#25 Posted by Jeffsekai (7017 posts) -

Clearly a troll, but I agree. Blizzard has there head up there ass right now.

#26 Posted by ProfessorEss (7130 posts) -

pffft.

#27 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@ch13696 said:
" I just don't know what to say. I want to say your a troll and stop talking about the father I wash I had, Blizzard. On the other hand, they are ripping me off because the new retail pricing on their games and a monthly fee for a game that is slowly falling apart. Good thing I found a work around for that. "
The pricing isn't so bad. 
The bad part is breaking up all the different campaigns in to 3 seperate games and selling 5-6 hour campagins, or not full games, for full price. 
That is what I find a bit crazy, but I can live with it. having a job sure is great when stuff costs money. 
#28 Posted by Pie (6937 posts) -

Blizzard makes so little money out of starcraft and Diablo compared to WoW just be pleased there making new ones anyway

#29 Posted by Mamba219 (152 posts) -
@Icemael said:
" As far as I'm concerned, Blizzard are on the same flat ground they've always been. 

The same low, low flat ground. "
Agreed, mate. Never liked a Blizzard game.
#30 Posted by Chris2KLee (2308 posts) -
@MurderByDeath said:
" @Tastyburger8 said:
" @Chris2KLee:  I will make good use of this thread to tell you that I absolutely love your avatar. Genius. "
Seconded. @Chris2KLee's avatar owns. "
Thank you kind sirs, but Jeff Gerstman deserves the true credit. I didn't mean to group you in with the esteemed gentleman that started this thread. From my mind, the money from WoW is allowing them to spend a hell of a lot of time working on SC2 and D3. I highly doubt either of these titles are getting the short end of the stick, and I'm sure they have the kind of funding and teams that most developers would give their organs for. I think the long wait makes people a little bonkers, but this is Blizzard. It's done when it's done, and it's gonna be great.
#31 Posted by FreakAche (2938 posts) -
@xnoxiousx: You might want to change your avatar...
#32 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

Just don't feed the troll guys. :(

#33 Posted by Glak (613 posts) -

I like Blizzard

#34 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@SlasherMan said:
" I think what everyone wants to know now: Will there be a boycott? "
i laughed.. and i'd like to inform you that i did
#35 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

This thread is awesome, cause it talks about SC2 and that's what the community needs to focus on until post July 27th.

#36 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" @ch13696 said:
" I just don't know what to say. I want to say your a troll and stop talking about the father I wash I had, Blizzard. On the other hand, they are ripping me off because the new retail pricing on their games and a monthly fee for a game that is slowly falling apart. Good thing I found a work around for that. "
The pricing isn't so bad. The bad part is breaking up all the different campaigns in to 3 seperate games and selling 5-6 hour campagins, or not full games, for full price. That is what I find a bit crazy, but I can live with it. having a job sure is great when stuff costs money.  "
You know, some of us don't have jobs and a family to feed. So my only other choice is to find a work around.
#37 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@ch13696 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @ch13696 said:
The pricing isn't so bad. The bad part is breaking up all the different campaigns in to 3 seperate games and selling 5-6 hour campagins, or not full games, for full price. That is what I find a bit crazy, but I can live with it. having a job sure is great when stuff costs money.  "
You know, some of us don't have jobs and a family to feed. So my only other choice is to find a work around. "
Nah, that's not the only other choice, but it's the easy one and I don't fault your for picking that. 
#38 Posted by audiosnag (1604 posts) -

I agree that Ghost being cancelled sucked....aaand thats about it.

#39 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

I do wonder sometimes. If Starcraft and Diablo are what pinned Blizzard to greatness, why is it most people who loved SC/Diablo haven't played a game in the same fucking genre since?

#40 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Here bro, I made this just for you

#41 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@Tarsier said:
" because starcraft is still the best RTS game to this day. cant say much about diablo, i was a NWN player. "
Only to people who don't play RTSs. Anyone who regularly plays them wouldn't say something that stupid.
#42 Posted by ThatFrood (3360 posts) -
@ryanwho said:
" @Tarsier said:
" because starcraft is still the best RTS game to this day. cant say much about diablo, i was a NWN player. "
Only to people who don't play RTSs. Anyone who regularly plays them wouldn't say something that stupid. "
Really? I play shit tons of RTS games and I can still see a very solid argument for why Starcraft is the best.
Do I agree? No, probably not. I am very partial to Rise of Nations, I was always more of a historical Age of Empires kind of guy. But I'm not so blind as to think Starcraft isn't at least a very, very strong contender for best rts, even to this day.
#43 Posted by Yummylee (20622 posts) -

Run...run while you still can...RUUUUUN!

#44 Posted by apoptosis61 (600 posts) -

indeed blizzard is shit, they are based on gamers addiction and nothing else, wow is old and nothing to give

RELEASE DIABLO 3 NOW

#45 Posted by Marz (5610 posts) -

They do release quality products, you can't really argue against that.

#46 Posted by Tactical_Kill (1695 posts) -

Whats with all the trolls today?

#47 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -
@apoptosis61 said:
" indeed blizzard is shit, they are based on gamers addiction and nothing else, wow is old and nothing to give   RELEASE DIABLO 3 NOW "
Oh how funny. "That company sucks! I hate them! They need to hurry up and release a game so I can play it!"
#48 Posted by SamDrugbringer (1100 posts) -

Even calling WoW trash is just dumb.  It's a pretty great MMO.  If you don't like it, sure, it's not for everyone, but that doesn't make it a bad game.

#49 Posted by apoptosis61 (600 posts) -

wow was a great game , right now has nothing to offer -.- better cataclysm be the last expansion and then turn their attention to other franchise or make something new.Really i am playing wow from very start and atm the game suffer badly

#50 Edited by phrosnite (3517 posts) -

I don't play Blizzard's games so I don't care... I"m only interested in Diablo 3 but it's not coming out any time soon...
Company of Heroes and Homeworld are still the highest rated RTS :P We'll see how SC2 does in two weeks.