#1 Edited by TheAdmin (713 posts) -

Part 2! (sorry there aren't any Will or Norm - They always put them in front of green screens, which makes this impossible) I also rendered them out differently to shrink the file size- not sure if they came out as good as last time.

#2 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

these are so creepy and awesome!

#3 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

I love the last one, so good.

#4 Edited by Benny (1953 posts) -

I just love the way they paint the only moving character as a hermit conversing with his cardboard cut-outs.

Edit: Though on second thought, it's almost as if time has stopped around John Drake and he's only just noticed.

#5 Edited by VIGGO123 (552 posts) -

The John Drake one is so good! The look he gives Jeff is perfect. It changes from happy to worried as if he is just then realizing what is happening.

#6 Posted by Thor_Molecules (732 posts) -

This is creepy as hell, but very cool, never seen anything like it.

#7 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Keep them coming. They're creepily exciting

#8 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

I hope you will do one with the guy who was eating the donut.

But yes these continue to be creepy and amazing at the same time.

#9 Posted by Yummylee (21643 posts) -

Jeff is out for murder... and John Drake knows it.

#10 Posted by Metal_Mills (2997 posts) -

That last one is great!

#11 Posted by SquirrelGOD (502 posts) -

That Patrick one is fanstastic! I think the Drake one would be better if it was reversed at the end to have him constantly looking between Jeff and Pope instead of his head just snapping back to the beginning. Great work, though!

#12 Posted by Jothel (925 posts) -

@TheAdmin: What about Will and Norm being on a greenscreen makes this impossible? I know literally nothing about this so wondering why that would make a difference

#13 Posted by uvschism (45 posts) -

Oh, man, I like. A lot. Are you just using masks to make these?

#14 Posted by m0nk3y80y (181 posts) -

So freaking creepy.

#15 Edited by TheAdmin (713 posts) -

@Jothel said:

@TheAdmin: What about Will and Norm being on a greenscreen makes this impossible? I know literally nothing about this so wondering why that would make a difference

if it was just the actual green screen - that would be wonderful, but since they put video behind them it's immediately noticeable what's frozen and what's moving and would be too hard to isolate just Will or Norm. It's actually really hard to see what Will and Norm are doing in most of those segments. I wish they'd stop using the green screen when all they use it for is a really busy background.

#16 Edited by ZmillA (2271 posts) -

this method is so genius, and it's implementation with this scenario works so well

I imagine John D. being like 'yep, it's happening again' at the end of the loop

#17 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

How did you make those?

#18 Posted by Knetic2341 (243 posts) -

John Drake is almost like, "Whoa Jeff! you're frozen, man!"

#19 Posted by Johntdrake (36 posts) -

I don't get what everyone's talking about. Isn't everyone constantly trapped in frozen moments? Mr Pope calls them my "big pauses" or "terrible constant aneurysms".

Just me?

#20 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

These are awesome, and also creepy. The last one is absolutely perfect.

#21 Posted by mosdl (3228 posts) -

@Johntdrake said:

I don't get what everyone's talking about. Isn't everyone constantly trapped in frozen moments? Mr Pope calls them my "big pauses" or "terrible constant aneurysms".

Just me?

PR people are known to live in their own world where their games are always great and will outsell WoW.

#22 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Though I would like to see the last one with Jeff being the only one frozen in time... That might just be too good.

#23 Edited by SMTDante89 (2579 posts) -

Scarred for life. Also, all my love.

#24 Posted by Mikemcn (6988 posts) -

Wow, thats awesome, but I might have nightmares over it.

#25 Posted by Jothel (925 posts) -

@TheAdmin said:

@Jothel said:

if it was just the actual green screen - that would be wonderful, but since they put video behind them it's immediately noticeable what's frozen and what's moving and would be too hard to isolate just Will or Norm. It's actually really hard to see what Will and Norm are doing in most of those segments. I wish they'd stop using the green screen when all they use it for is a really busy background.

Aaaah, fair enough, that sucks, lotta gold to be had from those 2...

#26 Posted by natetodamax (19206 posts) -

I love everything about these.

#27 Edited by Swoxx (2999 posts) -

I love these! The Drake one is so damn weird

#28 Posted by Harkat (1102 posts) -

I love the one with Chainsaw and Jean Baudin. They look so pleased with themselves for TOTALLY JAMMIN', MAN, yet they don't move their hands. Genius.