Posted by ethan (776 posts) -
PICTURES

Yesterday at the BLLSL2 I wandered the office making videos with my 5 year old Cannon point and click. Throughout the day I uploaded them to youtube.com/therealgiantbomb. In case you never go to our channel, I conveniently archived them in this here blog post. I'll bring the content to you, just sit back.

"How about photos", you say? My fingers snapped over 100 pics. I got them here on our facebook.com/giantbombdotcom page. Enjoy that.

As always email interns@whiskeymedia.com if you want us to promote anything on the "Rad Stuff By The Community" pod on the home page. Or email us if you want to just say hi, we reply to everyone.

Thanks everyone who watched the show. We had a great time, these guys worked so hard and I feel super-super lucky to work with such a group of funny and talented people. So here's some dumb behind-the-scenes videos....

Finally, I was actually in a skit too. I was Work Out Darth Vader in a Tested segment. But since I was in a room with no monitors I didn't get to see it. If anyone has a screengrab I'd like to see it. Yah know, so I can show my children how cool their Dad is. Yes I'm a Dad. Who knows, I might be your Dad.

#1 Posted by ethan (776 posts) -
PICTURES

Yesterday at the BLLSL2 I wandered the office making videos with my 5 year old Cannon point and click. Throughout the day I uploaded them to youtube.com/therealgiantbomb. In case you never go to our channel, I conveniently archived them in this here blog post. I'll bring the content to you, just sit back.

"How about photos", you say? My fingers snapped over 100 pics. I got them here on our facebook.com/giantbombdotcom page. Enjoy that.

As always email interns@whiskeymedia.com if you want us to promote anything on the "Rad Stuff By The Community" pod on the home page. Or email us if you want to just say hi, we reply to everyone.

Thanks everyone who watched the show. We had a great time, these guys worked so hard and I feel super-super lucky to work with such a group of funny and talented people. So here's some dumb behind-the-scenes videos....

Finally, I was actually in a skit too. I was Work Out Darth Vader in a Tested segment. But since I was in a room with no monitors I didn't get to see it. If anyone has a screengrab I'd like to see it. Yah know, so I can show my children how cool their Dad is. Yes I'm a Dad. Who knows, I might be your Dad.

#2 Edited by Grissefar (2830 posts) -

Thanks for a wonderful show, Giant Bomb, and especially you, Vinny! And thank you Ethan for hiring some good interns.

It's good to see an increased focus on the behind the scenes stuff - member stream sure was a treat.

#3 Posted by betusblues (40 posts) -

Karen really likes that blazer. Anyway great stuff!

#4 Posted by Warihay (488 posts) -

Thanks again to all of Whiskey for an amazing show! All of this behind the scenes stuff was great too.

#5 Posted by Kovski (170 posts) -

Awesome! Why am I in love with in Karen? :(

#6 Posted by rmanthorp (4064 posts) -

Awesome! KINGTERN COME BACK TO US!

#7 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11415 posts) -

Good work Ethan! Actually, good work to all of you at Whiskey Media. It was a day to be remembered! 

#8 Posted by Keenblaze (466 posts) -

@ethan: I have no screenshots of Darth Ethan, unfortunately, but I just wanted to say that you working out during that Tested thing was the funniest thing I saw during the live show. The whole thing was so bizarre that I nearly starting crying due to so much laughter.

#9 Posted by Fattony12000 (7582 posts) -

Lollzor at Ben using the wireless Apple keyboard and mouse on himself. 

gg guys

#10 Posted by JoeyF (110 posts) -
I'm Producer Joey and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.
#11 Posted by SirThirdFilms (185 posts) -

Oh I didn't see a couple of these thank you kind sir!

#12 Posted by dvdhaus (357 posts) -

Awesome stuff.

#13 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (302 posts) -

I love how on Youtube the video with Karen has almost more views than than all the others.

#14 Posted by misclet (100 posts) -

craft services table looked crafty

#15 Posted by Grimmy616 (411 posts) -

DAMN YOU GLEN TENNIS, KING OF THE INTERNS

#16 Posted by PatVB (333 posts) -

@JoeyF: Holy crap, this thing is badass. How awesome was it to get to hold one of those?

#17 Posted by pickassoreborn (535 posts) -

From what I caught of it, it was pretty wonderful to watch the Whiskey gang confirm to me I have invested wisely. Shame the chat was broken, but I got a sweet Mortal Kombat acoustic performance out of the day I will never forget.

#18 Posted by JoeyF (110 posts) -

@pat4327: They were pretty amazing, even the weight, texture, and feel of those guns are super legit.

#19 Posted by Megasoum (362 posts) -

@ethan: You forgot to put the video where Ryan listen to the Giantbomb song for the first time. People have been waiting for a long time to see that famous video where Ryan is rolling on the floor laughing.

#20 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Sara Lima: ass like that.

#21 Posted by ethan (776 posts) -

@Megasoum said:

@ethan: You forgot to put the video where Ryan listen to the Giantbomb song for the first time. People have been waiting for a long time to see that famous video where Ryan is rolling on the floor laughing.

I'll add it here. It's was not actually shot durring the BLLSL2 that's why I left it out. This is the funniest video I've ever seen involving Ryan. I cry every time I see it.

#22 Posted by ArclightBorealis (1563 posts) -

@JoeyF: I am super jealous right now.

#23 Posted by rjayb89 (7729 posts) -

Man, I want that fuckin' Mass Effect gun. Well, I want a pistol one so I can fuck around, but still, fake weaponry - me like.

#24 Posted by mrfluke (5352 posts) -

if there is an archived version of the show going up next week then ill be able to get you some screens, because the quality might be junk if i take it off justin.tv

#25 Posted by GreggD (4515 posts) -

Karen is so adorably bubbly. Every time she says something, I can't not think happy thoughts. And spam smileys :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

#26 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

That's nothing Ben, I'm taking 18 credits plus a job.

#27 Posted by PatVB (333 posts) -

@JoeyF: Gah, I'm so jealous! I know it's a painstaking process to make them, but I hope he finds a way to start selling them soon.

#28 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5155 posts) -

Yay more videos! Thanks again for another wonderful BLLSL and for giving me even more reasons to renew my yearly membership!

#29 Edited by falling_fast (2285 posts) -

@ethan said:

@Megasoum said:

I'll add it here. It's was not actually shot durring the BLLSL2 that's why I left it out. This is the funniest video I've ever seen involving Ryan. I cry every time I see it.

my face hurts from laughing!

#30 Posted by SquadBroken (280 posts) -

Did the second stream come back up during the after party?

#31 Posted by MaFoLu (1859 posts) -

I love Ryan's reaction to the song, amazing!

Now, on to checking out the pictures.

#32 Posted by Mercy_ (255 posts) -

Navarro's looking at me with that soul-stealing gaze.

#33 Posted by Yanngc33 (4461 posts) -

Love this behind the scene stuff, I'd love to see more :)

#34 Posted by Turambar (6898 posts) -

I'm sorry I'm not cool and went to summer school in college Ben you big jerk ;_;

#35 Posted by YOUNGLINK (552 posts) -

Will they archive the whole behind the scenes cam? I hope so!

#36 Posted by Parsnip (1117 posts) -

I hope so, but I'm not holding my breath.