BoG's top 30 greatest games of all time: Part 4 (15-11)

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Edited By BoG

15. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

No Caption Provided
Holy cattle. Paper Mario 2 is just amazing. What else can I really say? It's just awesome. First of all, the game uses the battle system that's become a staple of Mario RPG games, with timed button presses for bonus damage and defense. The game is just a blast to play, and blends classic Mario elements in to a unique and brilliant RPG world. Now, if you want to talk about games with Personality, TTYD is the game you want to talk about. The Pianta Mafia, Luigi's adventures, Rawk Hawk... this game is oozing with great characters and tons of personality. One of the game's highlights is without a doubt story. Yes, the base plot is "save the princess," not exactly notworthy. The parts are greater than the whole in TTYD, and the parts are just magnificent. Each chapter, on it's own, however, tells a unique and fun story. Whether it's liberating the tree in Boggly Woods, solving a mystery on the train, or wrestling in the wring as the Great Gonzales. Each chapter has twists and turns that keep it fun. In addition, the exploits of Bowser and company as well as Peach's time in the castle make for good times.
The Thousand Year Door fuses classic RPG gameplay with loads of personality. It's a blast from start to finish. I love this game.

14.The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Sailing the Great Sea
Sailing the Great Sea
When Nintendo first showed screenshots of a cartoony Zelda, I wasn't sure what to think. I thought it looked cool, but, well, I didn't know, everyone seemed to be hatin'. I just couldn't help but fall in love, however. It's Zelda! Wind Waker was a gamble, defying fan expectations, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Wind Waker is bursting at the seems with a charm you can't help but love. Oh, it's also loaded with some awesome gameplay, too.
Wind Waker has, without a doubt, the best combat to date in the series. Something was lost in translation when Twilight Princess was made on the engine, as the comabt never felt as varied or fun as it did in WW. Slicing off my enemy's armor, knocking him out with my boomerang and finishing him off with his own sword, oh so satisfying. WW also excels with the boat travel, which creates a sense of exploration few games can do successfully. When you're charting your course, sailing off in to the sunset you get a feeling you don't often get with gaming. Wind Waker had some of the best dungeons in the series two, particularly the Earth and Wind Temples. Finally, the soundtrack stepped up to rival the best in the series. If you're still stuck on the triforce shards, I suggest you stop reading (comment first!) and go finish the game. NOW.

13. Resident Evil 4

No Caption Provided
Part of me wants to feel guilty about putting this game on, what with all the RE4 hate in honor of RE5. I've seen lots of people say it began the demise of the series, and that true RE fans don't like it. Well, I started the series with the original, so who cares. Resident Evil 4 is a masterpiece. It's got some of the best graphics and gameplay of last generation, and help popularized over-the-shoulder viewpoints and QTEs that are so very popular today. Say what you will about the controls, I can still take out zombies with ease, and have never had control issues. RE4 keeps your heart punding even after you've beaten the game thanks to extras like Mercenaries. Each area in the game is masterfully designed, and every area is memorable. The zombie (or crazy spaniard) killing is unmatched, even by the recent sequel, thanks to awesome weapons and combat. To keep things fresh, a few classic RE style puzzles are thrown in, too. Now, I'll comment on the best thing last: boss fights. The RE4 boss fights, every single one of them, is absolutely amazing. I have save files just before each one so I can go back and play them. They're that awesome. RE4 is aweosme. So awesome.

12. ICO

I apologize again as I did in the last blog. As things go on, I may succumb to using the word "awesome" way too much, as I get all emotional when discussing my favorite games. I love ICO. 
No Caption Provided
A few years back, I wanted a Playstation 2. I asked for it for Christmas, and asked for Tony Hawk to go with it. I told my dad every single day how awesome Tony Hawk was. As time went by, he began pitching other games to me. "This ICO game looks pretty cool." "Yeah but Gamespot gave Tony Hawk a perfect 10, dad." My dad seemed stuck on this ICO game. Eventually, I decided he must have already bought it, so I tried another strategy: "Dad, Jayson [my younger brother] would love ICO. It's just his kind of game. He would HATE Tony Hawk and I would love it." "I bet you'd love ICO, too." "I'm sure I would but I would love Tony Hawk MORE."
I was young, and I was naive. My dad didn't care care what I had to say, and gave me ICO anyways. I am indebted to him for this. ICO really opened my eyes to what a game could be. Simple in presentation, yet overflowing with brilliance in design, art style, gameplay, puzzles... There isn't one aspect of ICO that I didn't enjoy. I still go back just to once again experience what ICO is. Though outdated, the visuals remain breathtaking. Though all but silent, the characters are memorable. ICO is just awesome. So awesome.

11. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

No Caption Provided
Metal Gear Solid 2 begins with you infiltrating a tanker as Solid Snake. Then, out of nowhere, it throws at you the game's true protagonist: Raiden. I remember vividly how shocked I was to see this. "THIS ISN'T SNAKE." As the game progressed however (and eventually reintroduces Snake to you), I actually became pretty fond of Raiden amidst the insanity that is a story written by Hideo Kajima. Metal Gear Solid 2 is awesome (I told you you'd get sick of that). Of all the games in the series, MGS2 is the one I return to most in order to hunt down dogtags. MGS2 continues the series tradition of great stealth gameplay, great bosses, and drug induced story (MGS2 being the second most drug induced of them all, after 4). I don't really know what else to say other then that I love this game. If you want more detail, ask Matt Bodega. He does a good job. In sum: great gameplay, interesting story, tons of variety, tons of action, and Solid Snake. What more do you want?

Honorable Mention: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

I mentioned in a previous installment that I don't really honor multiplayer games. It's not that I don't like them, I love them! It's that I can never justify placing one over all the greatest single player experiences. Enemy Territory comes close, though. It has the best objective and class based multiplayer of all, expertly designed maps, and hours of fun. Best of all, it was totally free. I wouldn't trade one of the hundred, perhaps thousands of hours I spent playing ET.

I apologize for how poorly written today's entry is, but I just get all emotional writing about this. Factor in that I'm typing this as fast as possible so I can make it to school on time, and you've got the workings of less-than-stellar writing.

Well, feel free to hate and criticize!

Previous entries:
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By BoG

15. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

No Caption Provided
Holy cattle. Paper Mario 2 is just amazing. What else can I really say? It's just awesome. First of all, the game uses the battle system that's become a staple of Mario RPG games, with timed button presses for bonus damage and defense. The game is just a blast to play, and blends classic Mario elements in to a unique and brilliant RPG world. Now, if you want to talk about games with Personality, TTYD is the game you want to talk about. The Pianta Mafia, Luigi's adventures, Rawk Hawk... this game is oozing with great characters and tons of personality. One of the game's highlights is without a doubt story. Yes, the base plot is "save the princess," not exactly notworthy. The parts are greater than the whole in TTYD, and the parts are just magnificent. Each chapter, on it's own, however, tells a unique and fun story. Whether it's liberating the tree in Boggly Woods, solving a mystery on the train, or wrestling in the wring as the Great Gonzales. Each chapter has twists and turns that keep it fun. In addition, the exploits of Bowser and company as well as Peach's time in the castle make for good times.
The Thousand Year Door fuses classic RPG gameplay with loads of personality. It's a blast from start to finish. I love this game.

14.The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Sailing the Great Sea
Sailing the Great Sea
When Nintendo first showed screenshots of a cartoony Zelda, I wasn't sure what to think. I thought it looked cool, but, well, I didn't know, everyone seemed to be hatin'. I just couldn't help but fall in love, however. It's Zelda! Wind Waker was a gamble, defying fan expectations, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Wind Waker is bursting at the seems with a charm you can't help but love. Oh, it's also loaded with some awesome gameplay, too.
Wind Waker has, without a doubt, the best combat to date in the series. Something was lost in translation when Twilight Princess was made on the engine, as the comabt never felt as varied or fun as it did in WW. Slicing off my enemy's armor, knocking him out with my boomerang and finishing him off with his own sword, oh so satisfying. WW also excels with the boat travel, which creates a sense of exploration few games can do successfully. When you're charting your course, sailing off in to the sunset you get a feeling you don't often get with gaming. Wind Waker had some of the best dungeons in the series two, particularly the Earth and Wind Temples. Finally, the soundtrack stepped up to rival the best in the series. If you're still stuck on the triforce shards, I suggest you stop reading (comment first!) and go finish the game. NOW.

13. Resident Evil 4

No Caption Provided
Part of me wants to feel guilty about putting this game on, what with all the RE4 hate in honor of RE5. I've seen lots of people say it began the demise of the series, and that true RE fans don't like it. Well, I started the series with the original, so who cares. Resident Evil 4 is a masterpiece. It's got some of the best graphics and gameplay of last generation, and help popularized over-the-shoulder viewpoints and QTEs that are so very popular today. Say what you will about the controls, I can still take out zombies with ease, and have never had control issues. RE4 keeps your heart punding even after you've beaten the game thanks to extras like Mercenaries. Each area in the game is masterfully designed, and every area is memorable. The zombie (or crazy spaniard) killing is unmatched, even by the recent sequel, thanks to awesome weapons and combat. To keep things fresh, a few classic RE style puzzles are thrown in, too. Now, I'll comment on the best thing last: boss fights. The RE4 boss fights, every single one of them, is absolutely amazing. I have save files just before each one so I can go back and play them. They're that awesome. RE4 is aweosme. So awesome.

12. ICO

I apologize again as I did in the last blog. As things go on, I may succumb to using the word "awesome" way too much, as I get all emotional when discussing my favorite games. I love ICO. 
No Caption Provided
A few years back, I wanted a Playstation 2. I asked for it for Christmas, and asked for Tony Hawk to go with it. I told my dad every single day how awesome Tony Hawk was. As time went by, he began pitching other games to me. "This ICO game looks pretty cool." "Yeah but Gamespot gave Tony Hawk a perfect 10, dad." My dad seemed stuck on this ICO game. Eventually, I decided he must have already bought it, so I tried another strategy: "Dad, Jayson [my younger brother] would love ICO. It's just his kind of game. He would HATE Tony Hawk and I would love it." "I bet you'd love ICO, too." "I'm sure I would but I would love Tony Hawk MORE."
I was young, and I was naive. My dad didn't care care what I had to say, and gave me ICO anyways. I am indebted to him for this. ICO really opened my eyes to what a game could be. Simple in presentation, yet overflowing with brilliance in design, art style, gameplay, puzzles... There isn't one aspect of ICO that I didn't enjoy. I still go back just to once again experience what ICO is. Though outdated, the visuals remain breathtaking. Though all but silent, the characters are memorable. ICO is just awesome. So awesome.

11. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

No Caption Provided
Metal Gear Solid 2 begins with you infiltrating a tanker as Solid Snake. Then, out of nowhere, it throws at you the game's true protagonist: Raiden. I remember vividly how shocked I was to see this. "THIS ISN'T SNAKE." As the game progressed however (and eventually reintroduces Snake to you), I actually became pretty fond of Raiden amidst the insanity that is a story written by Hideo Kajima. Metal Gear Solid 2 is awesome (I told you you'd get sick of that). Of all the games in the series, MGS2 is the one I return to most in order to hunt down dogtags. MGS2 continues the series tradition of great stealth gameplay, great bosses, and drug induced story (MGS2 being the second most drug induced of them all, after 4). I don't really know what else to say other then that I love this game. If you want more detail, ask Matt Bodega. He does a good job. In sum: great gameplay, interesting story, tons of variety, tons of action, and Solid Snake. What more do you want?

Honorable Mention: Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

I mentioned in a previous installment that I don't really honor multiplayer games. It's not that I don't like them, I love them! It's that I can never justify placing one over all the greatest single player experiences. Enemy Territory comes close, though. It has the best objective and class based multiplayer of all, expertly designed maps, and hours of fun. Best of all, it was totally free. I wouldn't trade one of the hundred, perhaps thousands of hours I spent playing ET.

I apologize for how poorly written today's entry is, but I just get all emotional writing about this. Factor in that I'm typing this as fast as possible so I can make it to school on time, and you've got the workings of less-than-stellar writing.

Well, feel free to hate and criticize!

Previous entries:
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

all fantastic choices.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red

Man, all these lists do is remind me of games I need to play/beat.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

I should play through The Thousand Year Door again. And Wind Waker.
And finish up Resident Evil 4, because for some reason I was unable to finish it. What the hell?

Oh, and ICO's a masterpiece. Yeah.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BoG
LordAndrew said:
"I should play through The Thousand Year Door again. And Wind Waker. And finish up Resident Evil 4, because for some reason I was unable to finish it. What the hell?Oh, and ICO's a masterpiece. Yeah."
Ah, how could you not beat RE4? I was hooked from beginning to end.
And yeah, agree with everything else you said.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

I'll beat it someday. I've been busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to finish it. Hopefully I'll do so soon.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By get2sammyb

ICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Gmanall

I think this should have been 1-5 but that make me more exited of whats next

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By TheFreeMan

Never played Ico, but great choices. Glad to see Wind Waker got some props.

SpecTackle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By SpecTackle

RE4 is the shit, don't feel the least bit guilty.

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By dj

I have not played any of these yet. I really need to get on that.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By toowalrus

Am I the only one who has Bully on his list? Damn that's like my favorite game.

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14  Edited By Arkthemaniac

The Gamecube dominated part 4, man.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By Pie

Ive got a feeling Shadow of the colusus will be in top ten.

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By mracoon

I need to get my hands on a copy of ICO. I loved Shadow of the Colossus and all I've heard about it is great things.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By StarFoxA

The Thousand Year Door > Paper Mario, in my opinion.

I still have to play ICO...

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Diamond

Not my favorite games but still no choices that are bad.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BoG
Arkthemaniac said:
"The Gamecube dominated part 4, man."
Prepare for a lot of that. Last generation was the generation was the first that I was a part of from start to finish, the first that I considered my self a "gamer," and for the most part took place in the prime of my youth. Generations of gamers are related to generations of consoles, and last gen was the big one for me.
Why_So_Serious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Why_So_Serious
BoG said:
"Arkthemaniac said:
"The Gamecube dominated part 4, man."
Prepare for a lot of that. Last generation was the generation was the first that I was a part of from start to finish, the first that I considered my self a "gamer," and for the most part took place in the prime of my youth. Generations of gamers are related to generations of consoles, and last gen was the big one for me.
"
Agreed. My Top 30 is also plagued with last gen and some current gen games cause I grew up in there. I have yet to find ICO. I REALLY WANT TO PLAY IT! I refuse to use ebay for now because i want to find it cheaper. Also I totally agree with RE4. You'll see it in my top 30, but where*chuckles*? It is my fav RE game and by far the best.
RedSox8933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RedSox8933

Seeing some of these really makes me excited for what will be in your top 10, BoG!

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Coltonio7

Dude, Wind Waker remains the shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You remind me that I don't have Wind Waker any longer. Now I'm sad. :'(

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Babble
TooWalrus said:
"Am I the only one who has Bully on his list? Damn that's like my favorite game."
Did they fix the frame rate problems on the 360? If they did I would try it out.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#25  Edited By Tireyo

Wind Waker and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door definitely takes me back.  Can't wait to see your last 5.

teptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By teptom

Stabbing Ganon through the head with half a heart left is one of my best moments as a gamer.  

I never finished Thousand-Year Door. I got to the final boss and couldn't beat it. Tried it seven times.  The first Paper Mario is in my top three so it really pains me to not be able to beat the sequel. Especiallly since Super Paper Mario went away from the things I liked most about the first two.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#27  Edited By RHCPfan24

Very good list, BoG. RE4 is seriously my favorite game ever, so don't feel guilty one bit for putting it there. I actually preferred Super Paper Mario to The Thousand Year Door, but they are all good. Wind Waker was a fantastic game, as was ICO. I never beat MGS2, but I should considering I love the third and fourth games. Good list, I can't wait for the climax!

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28  Edited By thordain

I highly approve of the presence of both Paper Mario 2 and Windwaker. I can only hope that the original Paper Mario goes in your ton ten.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#29  Edited By Claude

Your games are getting meaty now. I played and loved all those games except Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I never played that one, maybe I can get it cheap now. Great games, makes me want to play them again.

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thordain
Claude said:
"Your games are getting meaty now. I played and loved all those games except Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. I never played that one, maybe I can get it cheap now. Great games, makes me want to play them again."
Buy it, now. Like right now. GO!
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By LordAndrew

Yeah, The Thousand Year Door is awesome. Unfortunately I'm sure that a lot of people missed out on these games because, you know, it's on the GameCube.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#32  Edited By AndrewGaspar

Paper Mario and MGS2 are respectable additions. I loved MGS2.

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mattbodega

Thank you kindly for mentioning me!

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Alright, sweet. Now you're starting to list more great games I can relate to.

Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door is a wonderful game. I'm not much of a fan of traditional RPGs. I was always annoyed by the random enemy encounters, as well as the uninteractive combat. Paper Mario handles those issues nicely. Adding simple timed motions and button presses to the gameplay for extra damage is certainly enough to keep the combat fresh and engaging enough to keep me entertained. Haha, the Great Gonzales... that was awesome. There were a lot of good levels in that game. The writing was top-notch. I really enjoyed reading about Luigi's adventures. I never was able to beat the game, though. That final boss is hard as freaking heck.

I was among the crowd that was pretty outraged when Wind Waker was first revealed. Really, who wouldn't be? We saw that mind-blowing trailer from Space World and that's what we were all expecting to see. If it wasn't for that trailer, I'm sure people would have been a lot more open to Wind Waker's art style. To this day, I still know a whole lot of people who simply refuse to play it because of it's cel-shaded graphics. I like to refer to those people as "retards", because they're missing out on one of the finest Zelda games to date. I absolutely adore Wind Waker. It is completely amazing, without question. It's wonderful in pretty much every regard. I loved sailing, exploring all the different islands, seeing everything the game had to offer. Such amazing and unforgettable music. Superb boss battles throughout, great combat. The characters never have seemed more alive than they were in Wind Waker. The charm of the art direction works wonders with Zelda. I only have a few tiny gripes about the game. For one, the enemies don't do nearly enough damage. You can get your butt kicked like crazy and you'll still have plenty of health. Dying is pretty much out of the question. I think that's sort of a bummer. I remember in Ocarina of Time, I actually needed all those fairies I had saved up. Another thing is once again, there are just too many rupees in the world and not enough to spend them on. That's been the case with every Zelda game though, at least since Ocarina of Time or maybe even A Link to the Past. Also, it's a little disappointing it only has like 5 or 6 main dungeons, mainly because the ones the game has are so excellent that you wish there could be more. Apparently more were planned but cut due to time constraints. Not a big gripe, though. Quality over quantity, right? Right. This game would rank real high on my all time favorite games list. I imagine it'd be among the top 15 for me as well.

Ah, Resident Evil 4. Honestly, I think it's one of the greatest action games ever made. I can't ever seem to get enough of it. I love every single minute of it. I haven't been too much of a fan of the series prior to this one because I get scared easily and stop playing. With RE4.. you're presented with a different kind of fear. In earlier games of the series, you would be afraid for your life, with limited ink ribbons, health, ammo, fixed camera perspectives that limit your vision, and bad controls. RE4 takes that away. It gives you a great new perspective, plenty of ammo and great weapons, improved movement, and as many saves as you please. What impresses me most about the game is how consistent the quality is throughout. It's a surprisingly long game. It clocks in at over 15 hours or so, and each area is memorable, unique, and as good as the last, if not better. There are some truly great boss fights. Some of which I'd say are are among the greatest ever. Every single one of them is epic in it's own right. Did I mention the game looks spectacular? There's so much to the game. There are still solid puzzles thrown all around, but none of which are likely to really stump you for more than a couple minutes if at all. The new characters are fun, cool, and in some cases horrendously cheesy. Even the parts where you're protecting an AI companion are done extremely well. Perhaps better than I've ever seen in any other game. There is such a great variety in enemies as you progress, the weapons get better and better as well. I love the Tetris-like management the game has, and the Merchant has to be like the coolest dude ever. Really, what's not to love? It's as remarkable as it is ground-breaking. Now I just need my 360 to get back from repairs so I can get started on RE5.

Metal Gear Solid 2 is an incredible game experience. It took a little getting used to the controls and all, which sadly don't hold up too well already, but the game is pretty unforgettable. So many great moments and boss fights. My personal favorite may have been Fatman. Haha, I loved that guy, and the whole bomb defusing part. The whole big plot twist after the tanker scene was a bold move. Some people don't like it, but I think game creator Hideo Kojima makes up for it by letting you fight alongside Snake at a couple points. That's pretty darn cool. It's hard to follow, incredibly heavy on the text and cutscenes, but still excellent. I think it has some of the greatest cutscenes I've ever seen. The one at the end of the Tanker is arguably my all-time favorite. Lots of interesting characters, great humor, solid gameplay, and just so many classic moments. The harrier battle, the cockroach infestation, the C4, the sniping part, and so many more. One of the best games to ever be released on PS2, without a doubt.

Ico is a game I never got to play, beyond the demo anyway. I tried buying it years down the road online, but never had any luck. I probably would have loved it. I did enjoy Shadow of the Colossus quite a bit, so Ico might have been right up my alley. Good God I just posted a long response. Wow, haha, my reply looks as though it's pretty much the same length at the original blog. A bit much, eh? Yeah, I think so...

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Al3xand3r

Your dad is awesome, you owe everything to him. Seriously, he took a whiny kid that wanted to play with some dude on a wooden board with wheels attached and made him appreciate art. What a dad.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#36  Edited By AgentJ

ooh, just like that other guy that did a top 30, you hit one game that i completely disagree with, though i'm more than aware that this is more my personal opinion (see vendeta) than anything else. I cringe whenever i see or play a Paper Mario game, so I'm sorry but i'm obliged to hate that selection on your list. Otherwise, fantastic job.

Also, I wouldve had RE4 higher. Maybe in first place, but again, just P.O.