Bomb Should Have A Face! Giant Bomb's Community

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mattbodega

Bomb Should Have A Face Episode 2! You're So Twelve.

Featuring community guest Hamz, forum moderator and bad-ass for hire!

If last week was the Firstcast, this week is the Scotcast! This week, MattBodega, TokyoChicken, JensonB, and Disgaeamad are joined by community moderator and all around strong man Hamz, giving the Scottish complete control of the podcast!  GB user Sweep gets the group talking about Moral Decisions in games while GB Otacon blog encouraged game players to respect our gaming identities! Also, JensonB hates the forums, Jayge has an awesome page about Dead Head Fred, and everyone make inside jokes! References and more on the podcast about the community matters that matter most!

You can also subscribe to the podcast on iTunes here!

This Week's Explosive Revelations!

• Friend of the Show Sweep blogs about the increasing prevalence of moral decisions in games...and talks about why so many games do it wrong.
  • Otacon reminds us about the importance of our gaming identity in a fractured world!
  • BSHAF co-host JensonB is taking down the forum establishment, one mod at a time...
  • ...or, he would have, if moderator Hamz hadn't been so cool, collected, and reasonable in discussing the state of the forums in a live fire podcast. The ensuing discussion: mostly professional!
  • Jayge wrote a ridiculous page for PSP platformer Dead Head Fred, proving that our best pages are the ridiculous games no one else in the world cares about.
  • SuperMooseman made Giant Bomb's definitve Spore Content Sharing Thread! Jump in and download the weirdest Spore stuff from the most Bombtastic community on the nets!
  • Bomb Squad is dead. Good Riddance. This website is about video games!
  • Hamz thinks people should look at the score of a game AND read the review, and THEN form a purchasing decison. Meanwhile. Disgaeamad learns to speak unicorn.
  • ...Actually, he already speaks unicorn. It's the only explanation for his sexy brouge. It's like a dream of lollipops dancing on the tip of your ear!
  • I MEAN SPORTS! MONSTER TRUCKS! HIT HIM ON THE SLANT!
  • Why am I the only person on the planet who thought Assassin's Creed was amazing? And Eternal Sonota? Maybe grinding just doesn't bother me too much!
  • Mercs 2 :It's greatest strength(explosions) is also its biggest weakness(using explosions halts the pace of the gameplay!)
  • If your gonna make a bad game, go all the way bad. Don't strive for mediocrity. Go for Crime Life: Gang Wars
  • I reveal a personal story of jackassery and emulated screenshot uploads, the secret shame of Giant Bomb!
  • And I get no sympathy from these jerks.
  • If you thought we sounded like the Bombcast before, try listening to me speak! It's a treasure trove of obscure references!

Music Credits: (like they're gonna write a song about it) by Midnight Brown

If you've got any comments/suggestions/irrational hate for the show, post it here!

Would you like to be a Community Guest on BSHAF? Send me a PM to get on the List!

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DualReaver

Great show guys!
Huge improvement over the first episode.

Props to everyone involved.

Especially Tokyo and his girly laugh.

Edit:

Oh good I didn't break it this time.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I love it. Only the Dolcid Tones of Mattbodega could ever get me through a socials class.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By brukaoru

Hamz voice is amazing! <3

Great work guys, as Dual said, great improvement over the first.

Keep up the good work guys!

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Thrawn1

good,the sound quality is better this time

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points