• 94 results
#1 Edited by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

this is a work in progress, but I'm making a retarded animation (possibly series) called Bombcast Babies. I've been working on the characters for the last few days, and want to get some feedback from the community. I think brad's face could use some work. below are some individual pictures of characters

Ry-Ry

Jeffy

Vinny (really need help with the name. Everyone else has good baby names)

Bwad (ok not everyone has a great baby name, but it works)

Scooper

********EDIT********

Changed the eyes to make them look less lifeless and creepy

#2 Edited by Video_Game_King (36101 posts) -

"Honey, why is my baggy full of weed empty? Also, what's this pig baby doing in a Donald Duck onesie?"

#3 Posted by laserbolts (5314 posts) -

Am I really drunk or dumb for not remembering if Vinny has glasses or not?

#4 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

Am I really drunk or dumb for not remembering if Vinny has glasses or not?

pretty sure he wears contacts. I swear I've seen him wear glasses before.

Also, that's some fucking creepy fan art.

#5 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

glasses are removable but he definitely wears glasses

#6 Posted by BadSniper52 (604 posts) -

wow look at Patrick (scooper) his hair looks crazy.

Vinny = lil vin vin?

#7 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@BadSniper52: ialready have ry-ry. i dont think i need a vin vin too... unless i can think of an alternative for ryan

#8 Posted by Milkman (16541 posts) -

Terrifying. 

#9 Posted by 49th (2697 posts) -

A bit fucking weird, really.

#10 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1171 posts) -

Baby Vincent

#11 Edited by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

is this really that creepy/terrifying? are people really disturbed by babies? its not like they're covered in blood or eating people. is it the beards on a baby thats weird?

#12 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@Metric_Outlaw: I was thinking Vincent because he was going to kind of be the dumber of the characters so he'd always be getting in trouble, so you'd hear the mother call Vincent more than anyone...

#13 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

I like it. Brad looks more like Rich Gallup though.

#14 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@SockemJetpack: any suggestions on a remedy for this? is it the chin? the hair?

#15 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

brad looks like fred from scooby doo. not sure if that was intentional or not.

#16 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

a 'retarded' animation, really? was that word really necessary?

#17 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@klimdeeni: It's the big lifeless eyes more than anything. It's like looking at a poorly constructed facsimile of life. It's unsettling.

#18 Posted by Roger_Klotz (765 posts) -

I always freak out when I see a baby with a beard.

#19 Posted by SockemJetpack (407 posts) -

@klimdeeni: I don't want to try to influence your style. However I think if the eyes were smaller and if the nose and jawline were rounded a bit as well as shortening the hair I think you've got it.

#20 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@Animasta: was that response necessary? is this response necessary? If you're offended by a word or have some other issue with terminology, maybe get over yourself and look past is

I can look into that. I can make them look less lifeless. thanks for concrete feedback

#21 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@Animasta said:

you're not one of those retard assholes, are you? The ones who complain about the word retard like it's calling someone the n-word or a gay person a bundle of sticks?

#22 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@klimdeeni: No problem. The more I look at it, the more it really is the eyes.

#23 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@SockemJetpack:

the eyes im looking in to, but as for a lot of the jaw shapes, I dont want to change them if it makes them look less like the person they represent. same with nose and hair too i guess

#24 Posted by ch3burashka (5017 posts) -

Don't drink and MS Paint, kids.

#25 Posted by adoggz (2046 posts) -

Ok, I thought this was gonna be about couples who had sex whilst listening to a bombcast and then got pregnant and had a "bombcast baby".

#26 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@klimdeeni

Those images are simultaneously amazing and terrifying. Good on yer, duder!

@Roger_Klotz said:

I always freak out when I see a baby with a beard.

I always freak out when I see a baby without a beard.

#27 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@Oldirtybearon:

does this look less creepy?

#28 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@klimdeeni: that actually got a laugh from me. It looks like the kind of face Jeff would make at someone.

#29 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@klimdeeni said:

does this look less creepy?

Either way, he looks like he's on some good drugs. I think you should just embrace the creepiness and turn that shit up to 11!

#30 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Animasta said:

you're not one of those retard assholes, are you? The ones who complain about the word retard like it's calling someone the n-word or a gay person a bundle of sticks?

well, that and it's a useless word in this context. Silly, dumb, idiotic would've worked just as well (I assume that he meant dumb and not actually mentally retarded)

just sayin

#31 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@Oldirtybearon: does that mean it IS less creepy?

#32 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@Animasta said:

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Animasta said:

well, that and it's a useless word in this context. Silly, dumb, idiotic would've worked just as well (I assume that he meant dumb and not actually mentally retarded)

just sayin

Retard has and always will function as an appropriate synonym for dumb, stupid, idiotic, and silly. Considering most people stopped calling slow/mentally challenged people "retarded" sometime in the last four decades, we're in the clear on that one.

Well, everyone but the true bastards, anyhow.

#33 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4605 posts) -

@klimdeeni said:

@Oldirtybearon: does that mean it IS less creepy?

yes. It looks appropriate for Jeff.

#34 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@Animasta: I'm sorry a word you find offensive is now slang for the point i was getting across, but if you're going to get your panties in a twist when someone says it, maybe don't be on the internet at all. there's a lot more ugliness out there then someone saying retarded

#35 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

hmm getting mixed reactions on the small pupils... anyone else care to weigh in on this?

#36 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1235 posts) -

Honestly this is creepy... I don't know what you can do to fix it but they just look lifeless and creepy...

#37 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

@klimdeeni said:

@Animasta: I'm sorry a word you find offensive is now slang for the point i was getting across, but if you're going to get your panties in a twist when someone says it, maybe don't be on the internet at all. there's a lot more ugliness out there then someone saying retarded

or you could change the word, because even if it wasn't offensive it'd still be the wrong word to use in this context. By calling it retarded you are not inspiring people to watch said animation, but dumb can be a good thing (that's so dumb vs. that's so duuuuumb, if you will), while retarded, as a synonym for dumb/silly whatever, is usually meant to be bad in all cases. and if you literally meant it because it's bad, then why should people watch said animation?

#38 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@Oldirtybearon said:

@Animasta said:

#39 Edited by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@NoobSauceG7:

if you go look at my original post, i added an edited image with different eyes. this doing anything for anyone

thank you for clearing all that up. I love louis

i think you have different definition of that word than most people do. maybe just stop worrying so much about everyone else

#40 Posted by FengShuiGod (1478 posts) -

This is so fucking weird you should just go with it. Don't worry about what looks creepy. You have already gone far past that line.

#41 Posted by bybeach (4734 posts) -

Are they on that LSD?

#42 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

@FengShuiGod: its more the "lifelessness" i am looking to fix

#43 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Ryan isn't fat enough.

Oh, shut up.

#44 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

Anyone have any other suggestions or ideas?

#45 Edited by zombie2011 (4969 posts) -

This is dumb, and not in a good way like the makeover thread and photoshop threads.

#46 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

What the fuck?

#47 Posted by klimdeeni (141 posts) -

:/ totally discouraged. thought this community was more supportive and full of more weirdos. disappointing

#48 Posted by Wunder_ (1168 posts) -

WAY MORE CREEPY

#49 Posted by Sweep (8827 posts) -

This shit is fucking nightmarish.

Moderator Online
#50 Posted by Jrad (621 posts) -

Oh dear jesus. This is amazing. The latest image is simply incredible. If you make this into an animation you will have my support 100%.