• 86 results
  • 1
  • 2
#51 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -
Kush said:
"I'm looking forward to the chance to kill (or kill alongside) MB!"
I'm looking forward to the chance to kill. Why? Because shotguns got nerfed. Initiate the dance-fest!
#52 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Vinchenzo said:
"Kush said:
"I'm looking forward to the chance to kill (or kill alongside) MB!"
I'm looking forward to the chance to kill. Why? Because shotguns got nerfed. Initiate the dance-fest!"
From the little I've played so far...Shotguns are definitely nerfed, which is a wonderful thing! :)
#53 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

HongKong's gamertag is exactly his GB username, Systech.

Good luck to all.

I'll be missing my 2nd BR in a row :-( and probably next week's, if it ends up being this again or L4D if that's out (I forget).

#54 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
Jayge said:
"HongKong's gamertag is exactly his GB username, Systech.

Good luck to all.

I'll be missing my 2nd BR in a row :-( and probably next week's, if it ends up being this again or L4D if that's out (I forget)."
Well, it's a good thing Left 4 Dead doesn't come out next week. I might end up making it GTAIV if we do anything.

By the way guys, huge success on landing a copy of Gears 2 at my local rental establishment.
#55 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I will probably get my ass handed to me tonight, but it's all good...I can take it like a champ. Wow, that sounded gay on so many levels...

#56 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
Kush said:
"I will probably get my ass handed to me tonight, but it's all good...I can take it like a champ. Wow, that sounded gay on so many levels..."
Wait... you realize it's tomorrow, right?
#57 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
systech said:
"Kush said:
"I will probably get my ass handed to me tonight, but it's all good...I can take it like a champ. Wow, that sounded gay on so many levels..."
Wait... you realize it's tomorrow, right?"
Fuck me I forgot that again...just like last week. I guess I'll be playing with myself...hmmm, can I say something that doesn't sound dirty?
#58 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -

Okay, got it, count me in.

#59 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -

o yeh right.

gamertag = Rowr14

im going to take a nap for a few hours, with any luck i will wake up in time.

#60 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Rowr said:
"o yeh right.

gamertag = Rowr14

im going to take a nap for a few hours, with any luck i will wake up in time."
Nap = Alcohol induced coma doesn't it!
#61 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Okay, guys. I want to count you all in, but at this time, I need another host for another party because there are just so many people now.

#62 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Canst thou do math? There are 4 slots left in one party (5 on 5) and two more people want in XD

#63 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

I just want to make sure, Jayge. There are 12 "fo sho" people and that's two too many.

#64 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -
systech said:
"I just want to make sure, Jayge. There are 12 "fo sho" people and that's two too many."
TokyoChicken's not hosting a second party?
#65 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
Jayge said:
"systech said:
"I just want to make sure, Jayge. There are 12 "fo sho" people and that's two too many."
TokyoChicken's not hosting a second party?"
No, he was my backup in case I didn't end up getting the game because he was the only one to agree to it. Plus, I don't want someone who won't be able to speak to host (you remember what happened last time... coughMEcough).
#66 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
systech said:
"No, he was my backup in case I didn't end up getting the game because he was the only one to agree to it. Plus, I don't want someone who won't be able to speak to host (you remember what happened last time... coughMEcough)."
lol...yea, that no talking host was kind of a disaster. I'd host, but I have a pretty awful connection so that would be a horrible idea...that's why I thought I'd bring it up, you know, to show how horrible it is... This is going to be weird for me since I have barely played any Gears since I picked it up.
#67 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

ATTENTION: The secondary host for the Bombing run is albedos_shadow so... yeah.

#68 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -

if you want in on the second party, send FR's now. Unless you already have.

#69 Posted by serbsta (1867 posts) -

Damm, wish i could join you guys, have fun. =]

#70 Posted by MB (12739 posts) -

I may jump in a little later, recording the podcast right now.

Moderator
#71 Posted by jakob187 (21691 posts) -

Still waiting for the day when you guys do a Wednesday or Thursday Bombing Run.  I'd like to play one day.  =  /

#72 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

Well, guys that was a great Bombing Run, might I say. It went smooth, strangely enough.

#73 Posted by MB (12739 posts) -

Good times guys...sorry I wasn't talking during the last hour or so when we were playing horde,  I had an important phone call from a girl :).  Bombing Run was great!

Discorsi...you are a madman with that shotgun, dude.  Geez.  Good times were had by all!

Moderator
#74 Posted by Tylea002 (2295 posts) -

Sounds like it was really fun! I'm jealous I have neither Gears of War 2 or the ability to stay up til midnight or so to play games. (Calls for EU bombing run!)

#75 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Sorry I didn't stay longer...some of that chatter was just fucking annoying the hell out of me.

#76 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -

slept in again.

going a podcast at 2.00 and waking up at 9.30 dont work together very well. :(

#77 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Rowr said:
"slept in again.

going a podcast at 2.00 and waking up at 9.30 dont work together very well. :("
Alcohol doesn't help either :P
#78 Posted by Rowr (5824 posts) -
Kush said:
"Rowr said:
"slept in again.

going a podcast at 2.00 and waking up at 9.30 dont work together very well. :("
Alcohol doesn't help either :P"
I KNO RITE ! *hic
#79 Posted by stucket (238 posts) -

AWWWWW COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wished i got my copy soon,i would love to play with you guys

#80 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -
Kush said:
"Sorry I didn't stay longer...some of that chatter was just fucking annoying the hell out of me."
Same reason I left a little early...
#81 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
albedos_shadow said:
"Kush said:
"Sorry I didn't stay longer...some of that chatter was just fucking annoying the hell out of me."
Same reason I left a little early..."
It really put a damper on the BR last night (for me at least).
#82 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
Kush said:
"albedos_shadow said:
"Kush said:
"Sorry I didn't stay longer...some of that chatter was just fucking annoying the hell out of me."
Same reason I left a little early..."
It really put a damper on the BR last night (for me at least)."
If it makes you feel better, I didn't participate in the roasting of bru.
#83 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -
systech said:
"Kush said:
"albedos_shadow said:
"Kush said:
"Sorry I didn't stay longer...some of that chatter was just fucking annoying the hell out of me."
Same reason I left a little early..."
It really put a damper on the BR last night (for me at least)."
If it makes you feel better, I didn't participate in the roasting of bru."
Let hope it, doesn't go down hill from Here.
#84 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
systech said:
"If it makes you feel better, I didn't participate in the roasting of bru."
:P ...I don't remember you being part of the problem.
#85 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

lololol, ma bad.

#86 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -
DualReaver said:
"lololol, ma bad."
When you told bru that you loved her before you left, I was liek "LOLWTFHOWDISHAPININ?!"