#BombsLaunched(GBCP) Episode 25: DO IT LIVE!

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

Part 2

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER THE #BOMBSLAUNCHED PODCAST GOES LIVE ON VIDEO!

(I'll let you know when an audio version of this episode arrives. If it ever does)

Listen to the podcast in audio: http://misc.nyx.me/podcastgen/

Ever wonder what the GBCP crew looks like? Have you ever wanted to learn our true identity!?! Well, be careful what you wish for as this week the #Bombslaunched crew goes to video. On this Google Hangouts-filled episode of the podcast we may have gone to the wild future of live internet video, but we still basically talk about the same stuff that you'd expect. This week's list of topics are as follows: Nyx speaks Italian, Kingdom Hearts in HD!, phone games, Monster Hunter names are pretentious, Paranormal Activity, voxels, more Diablo 3 talk, I get bored so I start putting dumb effects on my face, Diablo 3's kinda racist, RIP GHOST, Awesomenauts, Friday Night Lights is an incredible show that everyone should watch, MORE SAINTS ROW 4, video games can teach us things, Ackbar needs Pokemon X and Y, TYRUNT IS FUCKING GREAT, GHOSTBUSTERS!, Papers, Please, THE SHOW ABRUPTLY ENDS!, Jorgi is the best, Duke Nukem 3D's still pretty great, America's Army!, I WANT A GAME TO BE PATRIOTIC!, You can flush toilets and turn on lights, Runner 2, I LOVE BRUTAL LEGEND!, Antichamber, Rebel without a cause, PS Vita TV, Show and Tell, Steam Family Sharing, Open world game talk y'all, girl trouble, we read a lot of email on the show!

Email us at giantbombcommunitypodcast@gmail.com so you can be a part of the show!

FUCK LIST:

Squall

Jimenez

Junpei

Bagles?

Louie

Spiders

Mufflers

Dickwolves

Ex-Girlfriends

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Ghostiet

My fucking face didn't make it to this episode. Great success!

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

I bet you like how I'm commenting about this podcast. I'd make a habit of it if you are nicer.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By toowalrus

Oh god, you guys are growin' up so fast.

AckbarTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By AckbarTheGreat

@toowalrus: Soon we'll be posting lets plays like big boys!

Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By Yummylee

dang nyx, you rugged. Also, if this format means you'll be trimming down the roster permanently from like 15 people to 3 or 4, then I'm back in.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@yummylee said:

dang nyx, you rugged. Also, if this format means you'll be trimming down the roster permanently from like 15 people to 3 or 4, then I'm back in.

There's still 8 people active, we just rotate around.

Also @nyxfe looks like Sephiroth a few times before putting his hair back behind his ears.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@believer258: Oh yeah, woops. I meant in terms of how many people are on the podcast at once.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@yummylee said:

@believer258: Oh yeah, woops. I meant in terms of how many people are on the podcast at once.

Oh! Sorry. Yeah, we decided that podcasts were getting too long and too noisy so we set a limit of five people, and won't go over unless it's for a special occasion (like six of us want to discuss a big name game that just got released or something). Seems to have been working out quite well over the past few episodes!

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Ah, I was wondering why this wasn't on iTunes yet. Great, now I get to see your faces...