Bon Iver - for emma, forever ago (new album)

Avatar image for dudewheresurhed
DudeWheresUrHed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By DudeWheresUrHed

Just got his new album and it is sooo good, if your the kinda person who can actually sit down and just listen to music this is the album for you, its labelled under indie it kinda is but acoustic and a guy with a kinda high voice singing amazing lirics.

it was recorded in a hunting cabin in Northwestern, Wisconsin ,USA. so that gives you an idea of the instrument and tools etc he had at his dispossal to actually record this album.

Its such a good album that really hits you after a listen, YOU MUST BUY THIS ALBUM.

DudeWheresUrHed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By DudeWheresUrHed

Just got his new album and it is sooo good, if your the kinda person who can actually sit down and just listen to music this is the album for you, its labelled under indie it kinda is but acoustic and a guy with a kinda high voice singing amazing lirics.

it was recorded in a hunting cabin in Northwestern, Wisconsin ,USA. so that gives you an idea of the instrument and tools etc he had at his dispossal to actually record this album.

Its such a good album that really hits you after a listen, YOU MUST BUY THIS ALBUM.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kmdrkul

I actually completely agree.  It has a very laidback, folk tone to it.  Not to be listened to if you are looking for endless shredding or to bash someones head in, however.

DudeWheresUrHed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DudeWheresUrHed

Thanks alot man.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Virago

Another Bon Iver fan! I got that album last year, I absolutely adore it.