BonusEXP podcast #6 - please tell us what you think!

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Diamond
No Caption Provided
Are you ready for BonusEXP cast number 6?

Ways to listen :
on our site
direct MP3 download
iTunes

This week we discuss Super Mario Galaxy 2, Red Dead Redemption, Bit.Trip Runner, and have a heated debate over Alan Wake.  As it was a slower gaming news week it's a shorter news section.  This week we skipped user questions, send us more emails and we will get right back on it!  We apologize for the slightly late podcast posting this week and less site content.  The hotness of the games within the last week played no small part in this fact.

WARNING : this week we have some minor mid-game Alan Wake spoilers.  If you're super sensitive to that sort of thing, you should probably play that far into Alan Wake before listening.

Please comment here, on the site's comments sections, or email us so that we may better serve you, the listeners.  Tell us what you think, it's the only way we can grow!  As usual we'll be back next week with more podcastiness.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Diamond
No Caption Provided
Are you ready for BonusEXP cast number 6?

Ways to listen :
on our site
direct MP3 download
iTunes

This week we discuss Super Mario Galaxy 2, Red Dead Redemption, Bit.Trip Runner, and have a heated debate over Alan Wake.  As it was a slower gaming news week it's a shorter news section.  This week we skipped user questions, send us more emails and we will get right back on it!  We apologize for the slightly late podcast posting this week and less site content.  The hotness of the games within the last week played no small part in this fact.

WARNING : this week we have some minor mid-game Alan Wake spoilers.  If you're super sensitive to that sort of thing, you should probably play that far into Alan Wake before listening.

Please comment here, on the site's comments sections, or email us so that we may better serve you, the listeners.  Tell us what you think, it's the only way we can grow!  As usual we'll be back next week with more podcastiness.
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

Andy, what's your problem with the motion controls? You seem that you don't like the motion controls too much. (Pointing at the screen.)

I liked this podcast more than the last. It was shorted, which was more convenient for me to listen to. = - P Also, I liked the games that was talked about. Haha.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Diamond
@Tireyo643: Yea I think this one was good, I liked the debate with David over Alan Wake.

For whatever reason pointing at the screen in a Mario game never feels right to me.  When I play New Super Mario Bros Wii or other Mario games it just feels right.  It's not entirely comfortable for me, I think.  I also have to sit back a bit further from the TV than usual, but I did find a better place for my sensor bar recently.