#1 Posted by yarles (18 posts) -

Any of you guys like to mix alcohol and video games?

Here's my favorite combination:

simple math
#2 Posted by DarthMaul (803 posts) -

I played Mario Kart with people after 10 shots of vodka. I did fucking horrible.

#3 Posted by Xeros606 (545 posts) -

no, but i usually drink some kind of sweet, neon tinted drink whenver i play online games.

#4 Posted by Player1 (3876 posts) -

I play better when I drink energy drinks. Never tried booze though. I know a guy that plays high, and does considerably better then when hes straight. 

#5 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

I played WoW drunk a few times, but that's about as far as that goes for me.

#6 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I have never mixed the two, but I am sure you could get some interesting outcomes with that mixture.

#7 Posted by Vash_The_Stampede (254 posts) -

Warioware + Jack Daniels = A Blast

#8 Posted by fuzzay (203 posts) -

Mario Kart is always fun as a drinking game.

#9 Posted by monkmaster (25 posts) -

SSB: Brawl is just about the funnest thing to play intoxicated. Mostly because it results in a brawl outside of the game.

#10 Posted by Ubergeist (416 posts) -

I play like crap when I'm drunk, as for being high I'm a lot better for some reason, plus it's more fun.

#11 Edited by pause422 (6201 posts) -

I used to a lot, but haven't in a while..usually stick with soda or energy drinks. Though I do mix vodka with lemon slushies once in a while which I think is amazing.

#12 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

There's a reason why they banned Energy Beer.

And no, I've never been intoxicated fully, let alone while playing video games.

#13 Posted by gla55jAw (2692 posts) -

Usually between playing beer pong all night my friends and I play some Smash Brothers Melee and it usually starts our never ending argument about how Fox and Falco are gay and cheap and how Marth owns them all. And we usually go back to drinking when someone's girlfriend beats us all using Kirby

#14 Posted by PureRok (4236 posts) -

I enjoy playing games after a few drinks. It makes the game more entertaining and lighthearted. You don't feel the same pressure to play competitively that you normally feel, which is nice. You get on, you play for a bit, have a few laughs at stuff that you probably wouldn't normally find funny, possibly get frustrated, eat some food, and go to bed.

#15 Posted by BiggerBomb (6944 posts) -

I played COD4 when I was buzzed. Then I continued to drink and I became drunk. Too drunk to play. So I decided to download the movie "Dark City." At that point I was hammered as hell and eventually passed out, having shattered a bottle of port on my kitchen floor, and woke up to my parents screaming at me.

Never again...

:(

#16 Posted by elbow (368 posts) -

No... playing while stoned, now that's fucking straight!

I don't know why, but when I'm stoned I'm able to retain a small shred of sanity and be able to not only enjoy what I'm doing but be completely fucking out of it make it just an absurdly hilarious situation.