Bought the THQ Humble Bundle, still havn't rechived key..

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jeffsekai

Hello friends, I bought the THQ Bundle the day it came out and paid enough to get SR3. I have yet to receive the key, I've sent two e-mails to both contact@humblebundle.com and to support@humblebundle.com both of which got auto replies saying they had received my e-mails. The really dumb part is Google Wallet says they processed the payment. At this point im kinda at a loss as to what to do next, it's been 5 days since I first sent and e-mail and I haven't gotten any response yet.

Anyone else had this issue or have any ideas?

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By VisariLoyalist

well actually when I bought it I didn't get the keys from an email but from a link which you can see immediately after you buy from them. Did you create an account? I'm not super sure how it works over there but you might try looking somewhere on the site itself rather than just email. If you haven't tried that already. But yeah if you never saw that webpage with all the download links for the soundtrack and the steam keys something is up. You sure you paid over the average? Did you pay exactly .01 cent over the average or something cause it could have changed. I don't know if any of this is helpful at all xD.

PulledaBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PulledaBrad

Did you receive any email from HumbleBundle? Did you check your spam folder? THey dont just send a key, you get a link to their site where you hit a button to gen your keys.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jeffsekai

@VisariLoyalist said:

well actually when I bought it I didn't get the keys from an email but from a link which you can see immediately after you buy from them. Did you create an account? I'm not super sure how it works over there but you might try looking somewhere on the site itself rather than just email. If you haven't tried that already. But yeah if you never saw that webpage with all the download links for the soundtrack and the steam keys something is up. You sure you paid over the average? Did you pay exactly .01 cent over the average or something cause it could have changed. I don't know if any of this is helpful at all xD.

Yea I've been messing around with their self support options for the past couple days, can't find it at all. They have some thing where you just type in your e-mail and they show you all the bundles you bought and THQ is there. and I think when I bought it the average was like 5.70 or something and I paid 5.80 so I know I did the right amount. Super frustrating...

I'll try poking around the site again, maybe I'll find it.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Silver-Streak

@Jeffsekai: Register an account on the humble bundle site. Use the same email. It should automatically pull in every purchase you've made with that email in the past on their account page, and then give you direct links to their individual purchases on the bottom. These direct links will give you the steam keys.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jeffsekai

@Eujin said:

@Jeffsekai: Register an account on the humble bundle site. Use the same email. It should automatically pull in every purchase you've made with that email in the past on their account page, and then give you direct links to their individual purchases on the bottom. These direct links will give you the steam keys.

Tried that about 4 times, it shows the past 5 bundles I bought but no mention of the THQ.

@PulledaBrad said:

Did you receive any email from HumbleBundle? Did you check your spam folder? THey dont just send a key, you get a link to their site where you hit a button to gen your keys.

After I made the payment I didn't receive any e-mail. And as I said Google Wallet shows the took the money.

PulledaBrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PulledaBrad

Maybe the average went up and the page didnt update itself? I know when I got my bundle it was at like 5.60$ and went ahead and went to 6$ to avoid something like this.

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver-Streak

@Jeffsekai: http://www.humblebundle.com/contact <-- email them, use the transaction ID provided in google wallet. You should be ok.

I've never had any issues with their support folks, and the one time I didn't receive a key was due to Google autosorting it to spam.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By spankingaddict

Yeah , I have the same problem as well .

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Subjugation

@Jeffsekai: As others have said, you should have been directed to a page where your keys were generated pretty much immediately after the purchase. You are also emailed a link. As long as you have proof of the purchase though, I don't think you'll lose out on your games. Keep at the emails and whatnot to the support staff, provide the necessary information so you can prove that you bought the bundle, and probably exercise a little patience (I totally understand your concern though) since I would imagine that they are probably being hammered with emails right now due to the popularity of this bundle.

No Caption Provided
Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jeffsekai

@Subjugation: Yea for sure, I'll keep at it. I've bought the last 4 bundles and I always get the e-mail like you said, this time I didn't get anything other than a Google Wallet Proof of purchase thing.

cheapandtacky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cheapandtacky

@Jeffsekai said:

@Eujin said:

Tried that about 4 times, it shows the past 5 bundles I bought but no mention of the THQ.

Have you actually created an account so you can login? I was trying to download the old android bundle and you can view your old ones without actually creating an account.

Swaboo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Swaboo

@Jeffsekai: did you try this? http://support.humblebundle.com/customer/portal/articles/243191-humble-bundle-key-resender

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jeffsekai

@cheapandtacky: @Swaboo: Yes and Yes. The Key Resender shows me the past bundles I bought, and when I log into my account it only shows the past bundles i bought.

shrinerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By shrinerr

sorry to hear this. at this point maybe you can tell google to rescind the purchase to get your money back, then try to buy the bundle again?

cheapandtacky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cheapandtacky

@Jeffsekai said:

@cheapandtacky: @Swaboo: Yes and Yes. The Key Resender shows me the past bundles I bought, and when I log into my account it only shows the past bundles i bought.

Where you logged in when you bought it or did you type in your email? If the latter may be down to a typo but in either case looks like you are stuck till their support guys get to your mail.