Brad annoys me...

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Drebin_893

Dude, people are allowed to joke around on the internet. It's okay.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By nail1080
HandsomeDead said:
"You annoy me, leviathan, but I don't make threads about it."
Well why would you he is a user? Brad is one of the main dudes who work for giantbomb, so he has every right to give him some 'constructive criticism' as he called it.
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Drebin_893

See, humourless.

EDIT: Wait, have you been joking throughout the whole thread, have you been fooling us?

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By EvilTwin
nail1080 said:
"I hate when people like Drebin don't contribute to topics but instead just type childish things like 'troll' - it's sad and pathetic and just makes you look dumbAnyway, yeah Brad is pretty annoying in many ways, he's just a bit of a kid. He's from a different state isn't he? So I presume he's just a conservative and would be the type of guy to refuse a joint at a partyAlso, someone said his voice is cool? lol, his voice makes me cringe so often, it's constantly squeaking like a pre-pubescent kid in the podcasts. In fact I'm pretty sure he even squeaks 29 secs or so into the Resi 5 video review (a game which was poorly reviewed tbh)edit: oh also I noticed from the gameplay vids that he just seems to suck at games, he doesn't seem to have any natural common sense which you'd expect from a gamer. This especially applies to shooting games, no wonder he thought the average Resi5 was so awesome, because the game is so darn easy that even he feels badass when playing it."
You're right, Leviathan's post was, even though controversial, fairly constructive and tasteful.  At least as tasteful as one can be when telling someone else that they annoy them.  Your post, however, is much more inflammatory and much less constructive. 

<3 Brad

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By rinkalicous
nail1080 said:
"Umm dude no shit you did not just post the word 'troll', however ... (to)... entering the discussion!"
You're pretty much totally correct, but Drebin isn't going to stop no matter how many well thought out points you bring up, he's just going to get more sarcastic on yo ass, for better or for worse.

Basically, you're unintentionally fuelling the fire. The fire of sarcasm and occasional hilarity; hilarity of the scathing kind. And no one wants that.
nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nail1080
Drebin_893 said:
"Dude, people are allowed to joke around on the internet. It's okay."
'Joke around'? So you actually think you're being funny by calling someone a troll and not giving any explanation? Jeez I was expecting a better come back but maybe you really do have no brain power to reason what so ever. I'm sure your stand-up career will be amazing and hilarious.

*Drebin walks on stage* - "Troll troll troll troll troll...." *the crowd roars with laughter*
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By HandsomeDead
nail1080 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
Well why would you he is a user? Brad is one of the main dudes who work for giantbomb, so he has every right to give him some 'constructive criticism' as he called it."
Should I really have to put </sarcasm> at the end of things that are obviously not serious? </serious>
dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By dudacles

I really like Brad, and I like the others as well. They're simply great, those guys.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By rinkalicous
HandsomeDead said:
"nail1080 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
Well why would you he is a user? Brad is one of the main dudes who work for giantbomb, so he has every right to give him some 'constructive criticism' as he called it."
Should I really have to put </sarcasm> at the end of things that are obviously not serious? </serious>"
You'd need the opening tag as well, though
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Drebin_893

Do you guys think everything everyone says on the internet has to be deadly serious? Like HandsomeDead's comment wasn't serious, but you still persecute him. Get a sense of humour, for the love of god.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By nail1080
EvilTwin said:
"nail1080 said:
"I hate when people like Drebin don't contribute to topics but instead just type childish things like 'troll' - it's sad and pathetic and just makes you look dumbAnyway, yeah Brad is pretty annoying in many ways, he's just a bit of a kid. He's from a different state isn't he? So I presume he's just a conservative and would be the type of guy to refuse a joint at a partyAlso, someone said his voice is cool? lol, his voice makes me cringe so often, it's constantly squeaking like a pre-pubescent kid in the podcasts. In fact I'm pretty sure he even squeaks 29 secs or so into the Resi 5 video review (a game which was poorly reviewed tbh)edit: oh also I noticed from the gameplay vids that he just seems to suck at games, he doesn't seem to have any natural common sense which you'd expect from a gamer. This especially applies to shooting games, no wonder he thought the average Resi5 was so awesome, because the game is so darn easy that even he feels badass when playing it."
You're right, Leviathan's post was, even though controversial, fairly constructive and tasteful.  At least as tasteful as one can be when telling someone else that they annoy them.  Your post, however, is much more inflammatory and much less constructive.  <3 Brad"
Now that is funny, stupidly funny. You agree with my post but then you stump and contradict yourself and flame my post. That's a new one. So if you afree to my point, how is it not constructive? I'm only trying to stick to the topic and just let off my chest Brad's negatives IMO. I think he's still ok, I don't hate him or anything, but he's not exactly cool either. I mean if I aw Brad in public I'd be like 'meh' and wouldn't even bother him. However if I saw Jeff, Ryan or Vinny I'd be like 'ZOMG YOU LEGEND AHHHHHH', espcially for Jeff as he is a gaming pro
NickM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#62  Edited By NickM

Brad is great, even though he is my least favorite Bombcast member. Better to be the worst of the best than the best of the worst.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

i have a feeling this post will get locked soon.

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By rinkalicous
nail1080 said:
"EvilTwin said:
"nail1080 said:
Blah Blah Blah
You're right, Leviathan's post was, even though controversial, fairly constructive and tasteful.  At least as tasteful as one can be when telling someone else that they annoy them.  Your post, however, is much more inflammatory and much less constructive.  <3 Brad"
Now that is funny, stupidly funny.  Blah Blah Blah
He's agreeing with your point, just not the way you convey it. Like I tried to, before I stopped caring and started wearing (the 'I don't care' hat. It rhymes therefore my point is more valid).
DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#65  Edited By DJ_Lae

Brad's awesome, although I'm still disappointed he didn't drink my drinks.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By nail1080
Drebin_893 said:
"Do you guys think everything everyone says on the internet has to be deadly serious? Like HandsomeDead's comment wasn't serious, but you still persecute him. Get a sense of humour, for the love of god."
Wait which 'god' would that be? You have to be a bit more specific when preaching your relgious delusions to me, because it is the second post you've directed at me where you have included some sort of fairlytale bull as if it justifies your point. Your come backs are sucking pretty hard at this stage. But hey, like I said before, in future threads I'll try and be more like you and just have childish one word posts instead of proper sentances. Or I might even get uber creative and use two sentances to call someone a troll.
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Drebin_893

nail1080, you've become so defensive you're attacking people who've done no wrong, you're shooting yourself in the foot.

EDIT: I'm an atheist, it's called a figure of speech, I apologise everything I say isn't meant to be taken literally like you.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nail1080
Drebin_893 said:
"nail1080, you've become so defensive you're attacking people who've done no wrong, you're shooting yourself in the foot."
Actually no, it's pretty clear from my last post that now I'm only attacking you, so don't try and drag other people into it. You make dumb posts which have no meaning like 'troll' or 'grr' - it's like being on gamespot forums again - full of 10 year old so called 'humour'
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By rinkalicous
nail1080 said:
"Drebin_893 said:
"Do you guys think everything everyone says on the internet has to be deadly serious? Like HandsomeDead's comment wasn't serious, but you still persecute him. Get a sense of humour, for the love of god."
Wait which 'god' would that be?"
lol; this proves it. You're the most convincing troll ever!

Well played, sir!
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#70  Edited By JJOR64
Hairydutchman said:
"Brad is awesome."
albedos_shadow said:
"BRAD IS YOUR GOD AND YOU SHALL NOT ANGER HIM!"

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Drebin_893

I've never been on the Gamespot forums, so I wouldn't know about that. And you shouldn't be attacking anyone. But as Rinkalicious pointed out, you're probably just a TROLL!

EDIT: But I've been on Gamespot for about 6 years now, I just never went on the forums.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#72  Edited By Hamz

I think this topic has run its course now. Locking this down.